Top Krakow Food & Drink
66 results | All Krakow Tours
* A traveler said: "If you are going to Kraków you have to try this foodtour. It was enlightening about the history of Kraków, Poland and the polish cuisine. The tourguide was the best guide ever. She was open and hospitable to us. We became a little family at the end of the evening. It was clear that she liked her job. A memory for the rest of our lifes."
* A traveler said: "The tour was good and the guide was very knowledgeable about Krakow’s history. It lasted about 2 hours and we were satisfied!"
* A traveler said: "What a night. Thankyou to Emilka for such an interesting, informative and fun time. Tried so many different vodkas i still cant see straight 🤣🤣🤣"
* A traveler said: "Great way to experience different bars in Krakow and meet new people. Staff were great! Had a great night with friends"
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Friendly bunch running it and they kept checking we were ok. The club they took us to was lively, ended up dancing until 2.30! Great activity if you’re in your own or there’s just 2 of you, makes for a bigger night out and you can meet lots of different people."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip Tour guides were very knowledgeable and driver very friendly and helpful The tour itself was powerful and thought provoking and is a reminder we must learn from the past"
* A traveler said: "Lucy knew her stuff. Friendly, engaging, interactive and interesting. Detailed and passionate history of Krakow under occupation."
* A traveler said: "A great tour with a great guide!! Very friendly and informative. Couldn’t ask for any more. Would recommend this to everyone"
* A traveler said: "It is a very efficient service. Highly recommended. The driver was waiting for us as we cleared the Customs Hall"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience!! I highly recommend!! Very knowledgeable about area and wine. I even got to meet the wine maker."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was absolutely great and knowledgeable. There was just the 3 of us plus the guide and was a very chilled out group. Went to three bars and tried the craft beers that Krakow has to offer, some of which I would not normally have tried. It was a great evening and great company."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour by Tomasz! Explored the city centre and tried varies polish traditional dishes, including Vodka and herrings. And learnt about about local legends of Krakow. Must do tour.. Thank you Tomasz we really enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was certainly the highlight of our weekend in Krakow over the bank holiday weekend. Our guide, Maciej, made the tour a very special experience in being both passionate and very knowledgeable about the development of the Nowa Huta area and Poland during Communism. Maciej was able to relate his family’s experience of living and working in the Soviet inspired new town which greatly benefited the historical context. The tour was very well organised, my wife particularly liked the folder of communist era photographs shown to us at the oldest cafe in Nowa Huta - a very welcome coffee break- whilst I loved the civil defence bunker - a real time capsule to the 1970s/1980s Cold War. Our Trabant ride greatly enhanced the experience with the rain dripping in through the roof just adding to the authenticity! Highly recommended for those looking to do something a bit different in Krakow…."
* A traveler said: "A extremely enjoyable time cooking. A warming environment with good conversation. Thank you Karina until next time"
* A traveler said: "We did the shortest tour, but it was still jam packed with great polish food. The host was also very knowledgeable and had very informative answers to all of our questions!"
* A traveler said: "Was an excellent experience! The guide was very knowledgeable and I learned a lot about the area. I highly recommend!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- GOjump Krakow
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska
- Jama Michalika
- Cricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor)
- Polish Aviation Museum (Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego)
- Nowa Huta
- Pieniny National Park (Pieninski Park Narodowy)
- National Museum
- Bishop Erazm Ciolek Palace (Polish National Museum in Krakow)
- Home Army Museum (Muzeum AK)
- Stained Glass Workshop and Museum (Pracownia i Muzeum Witrazu)
- Cloth Hall (Sukiennice)
- Jasna Góra Monastery (Klasztor na Jasnej Górze)
- Europeum Center for European Culture
- Józef Czapski Pavilion (Pawilon Józefa Czapskiego)
- Krakow Pinball Museum
- St. Florian's Gate (Brama Floriańska)
- Wawel Cathedral (Katedra Wawelska)
- Interactive Museum of Obwarzanek (Zywe Muzeum Obwarzanka)
- Tatra Mountains (Tatry)
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria