Top Krakow Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
495 results | All Krakow Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip Tour guides were very knowledgeable and driver very friendly and helpful The tour itself was powerful and thought provoking and is a reminder we must learn from the past"
* A traveler said: "Was some confusion with pick up. They had to send a 2nd driver which meant a 30 minute delay but the mines are incredible."
* A traveler said: "A really fascinating place. It's like an underground town. Very clean. Our tour guide, Tomas was very knowledgeable and entertaining throughout the whole tour. A must see trip which I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great way of seeing Krakow!! Save your legs! Tour guide was Wonderful!! His English was good also! Beautiful Day!!"
* A traveler said: "A trip to Auschwitz was a very well organised tour. Starting from the driver, the minibus and finishing with the support Viator gave us. I did not even get to the guide, he was excellent! A real professional with lots of knowledge to share and discuss, very attentive and encouraging discussions with the participants. Therefore, special thanks to him once again! On the other hand the only thing we were missing is a bit longer breaks to grab a coffee or use a bathroom. Other than that everything was splendid! Greetings from Lithuania!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience , very emotional . The bad part was the weather . Our driver was the best , very kind and polite ."
* A traveler said: "Great! Guide was very knowledgeable and your was excellent. You’ll get the most of the museum! Great!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely giude and well organised. Tour. Well worth doing. Giude was very knowledgeable and answered all questions."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. The salt mine was amazing to see and we really enjoyed learning about it and seeing it."
* A traveler said: "Interesting well informed .Took us to many interesting places and told us amazing stories . Michele was a delightful thank you very much 😀"
* A traveler said: "It was a really nice experience this all day tour especially the Auschwitz birkenau.our driver Martin was a really nice guy he even bought us lunch,even though he didn't have to.Also he was punctual. Furthermore our tour guides were very knowledgeable and loved what they were doing."
* A traveler said: "Michel is very efficient, helpful, and service with a smile. He is one of the best tour driver I ever had, and I do travel a lot."
* A traveler said: "Booked for Partner's 30th so not my bag. But even i thoroughly enjoyed it. The salt mines were beautiful. Auschwitz was harrowing, but really interesting and our guide was very knowledgeable. Definitely recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and enjoyable tour would highly recommend it. My only criticism,but a very small one, we could have benefited from a slightly longer break at the last level. However,still a fantastic afternoon."
* A traveler said: "We booked the salt mine as we were in Poland for 4 days, and we booked trips for 3 days, salt mines were brilliant, well worth a visit if you are in Poland seeing the sights."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant driver- Mirek- , very knowledgeable, patient and pleasant! The trip itself is a must see- the fact we can stop at the pharmacy operating in the ghetto during the War as a major plus we weren’t expecting. Would reccomend the trip and would definitely recommend aviator. Thank you Mirek"
* A traveler said: "We had a very informative, compassionate guide who took her time explaining and asking us to use our imaginations as to what it must have been like for all these people and the treatment of them."
* A traveler said: "This is a fantastic way to see a lot that Krakow has to offer. An excellent way to view this beautiful place."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and the guide was so helpful and informative. Highly reccomend this company and tour"
* A traveler said: "A nice guy picked us up with a lot of informations and teachings (to us Foreigners) . HIGHLY APPRECIATED by us."
* A traveler said: "Great value, Guide knew what he was talking about, Krakow is a must see, steeped in History, will visit again"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised tour. The communication with the driver and the tour guide was excellent. It is a must see place when visiting Krakow."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and really knowledgeable guide (thank you Krystof). Learnt so much more than just wandering around on our own."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Krakow Ethnographic Museum (Muzeum Etnograficzne w Krakowie)
- National Museum
- Wolski Forest (Las Wolski)
- Old Synagogue (Stara Synagoga)
- Krakow Town Hall Tower (Wieza Ratuszowa w Krakowie)
- GOjump Krakow
- Krakow Water Park (Park Wodny Kraków)
- Nowa Huta
- Józef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera)
- Hipolit House (Kamienica Hipolitów)
- Polish Pilots Park (Park Lotników Polskich)
- Józef Czapski Pavilion (Pawilon Józefa Czapskiego)
- Stained Glass Workshop and Museum (Pracownia i Muzeum Witrazu)
- Ogrodzieniec Castle (Zamek Ogrodzieniec)
- Maly Rynek (Small Market Square)
- Planty Park
- St. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)
- St. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki)
- Chopin Concert Hall (Chopin Gallery)
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria