Kuwait City Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful trip, an organized tour, and a respected tour guide who is well-versed in all places and history of the region. I enjoyed the trip and I will recommend the trip and the tour guide, (Mr.Al-Khamis )o everyone who visits Kuwait, and the tour guide was committed to the dates and took me and returned the hotel at the proper & correct time."
* A traveler said: "Waleed was an excellent tour guide who gave us infornation on the history of the water towers in kuwait. He also pointed out several points of interest along the way and gave us some information about the national assembly in Kuwait. Waleed also gave us some recommendations of places to go and see. He went above and beyond by taking us to the grand mosque even though this wasn't scheduled and was patient in waiting for use at the scientific centre where the children thoroughly enjoyed themselves at the aquarium and discovery aspects of the centre"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera