Top La Jolla Dolphin Watching
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All La Jolla Tours
Take a break from crowded beaches and paddle out to the gray whale migration grounds off the coast of La Jolla. Your guide ensures you visit the best sighting locations, where your kayak affords you a more intimate experience with the ocean and marine life than you could have on any boat. A kayaking tutorial is included to ensure your comfort and safety.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Go whale-watching by kayak from La Jolla Shores on a 3-hour active tour with an experienced naturalist guide. From December to March, gray whales migrate past San Diego while making their way between Alaska and Mexico. Hope to see the magnificent wild mammals on this kayak tour led by an expert guide, who also points out other marine life such as dolphins, sea lions, seals, pelicans, leopard sharks and more. This fun and active tour does not require previous experience, and all kayak gear and instruction is included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Dolphin Watching in La Jolla are taking additional safety precautions?
What Dolphin Watching in La Jolla are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada