Top Activities on the Ground in Lake Bracciano
12 results | All Lake Bracciano Tours
* A traveler said: "For a full day of site seeing you can't go wrong with this tour! Danielle was very informative and patient. We visited the colosseum, Trevi fountain and the vatican city to name a few. Worth every penny!!!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this transport.. The driver was absolutely professional. He even assisted us in loading and unloading our luggage."
* A traveler said: "Rome is a very big place and full of tourists, very difficult to see much in a day but our driver Davide was excellent and very efficient in showing us the highlights of the city. He also had a great recommendation for lunch in Rome. Vehicle was clean, reliable and he was on time picking us up and dropping us off."
* A traveler said: "I cruised into the port and this was the most economic way into Rome. I wish we had more time in Rome than a few short hours but this was very economical and convenient. The ship offered transportation into Rome but it was almost double the price! Relaxing and easy to get on and off plus they were very good about informing us where to meet to be picked up and dropped off!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was awesome. She got us into sites easily with no lines. She made sure all of my family was well taken care of. We saw all the sites you could hope for in Rome. We learned so much and everything was well organized. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a beautiful day at Civita di Bagnoregio. It was sunny, high 50's and very clear. Our tour guide was friendly and picked us up right on schedule. We drove the 45 minutes from civitavecchia to the site and had two hours to walk around. Our guide then drove us to the charming town of tarquinia for a delicious lunch at cecche e Pepe and then walked is around. He also drove us to the Etruscan tombs for a quick visit before dropping us to the train station to get back to Rome. The only suggestion I would have for improvement is to make it more convenient to go from Rome. For some reason the tour guide thought we were cruise tourists so the meeting point was near the port but it was slightly inconvenient from the train station. Otherwise we had a nice time and appreciated the hospitality."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany