Top Lake Como Cruises & Sailing
36 results | All Lake Como Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour far exceeded our expectations. The pace was just right for a full day tour with a wonderful lunch"
* A traveler said: "Federico was so nice and we had so much fun. We went out at sunset and it was so beautiful. i highly recommend if you are visiting Lake Como to book this boat! you won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Ist was Perfect! The wine tastes very good and the staff is very friendly. They explain everything about the wine :)"
* A traveler said: "Debora welcomed us in her beautiful home and was the ultimate hostess. We learned how to make Tiramisu and fresh pasta dough. We were also lucky enough to get her recipes for the delicious pasta sauces. She and her husband were so welcoming and kind. It was a wonderful experience and we recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "Violetta was a excellent tour guide. Only takes tours of 6 or less people, making communication personal - No headsets. Our tour was 4 people. Covered all Old City Como sites. My wife and I were very pleased."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Our guide was so friendly and knowledgeable, and the group was small so we didn't feel like we were in a massive mob. The food was good, and created a nice break between walking through the city and getting all the fun facts!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. The e-bike and iPad combination is a great idea. We saw all of the sights and got a taste of the history and culture. The scenic ride lakeside was memorable and lovely."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. Our boat captain was so informative. He gave us an excellent private tour of lake como. The restaurant was exceptional in every way the food and the environment too. Definitely it was worth it."
* A traveler said: "This is the perfect tour if you only have one day in the area. Our guide, Giovanni, was excellent. We saw all the sights in the area in a personalized manners with zero stress. A great day for us."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed our day out on the lake, weather wa beautiful and our guide/driver was kind and knowledgeable. Food and drinks were tasty and we would deifnelty recommend this trio to anyone coming to the area. Great way to spend the day and provides a different perspective."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Central Switzerland