Top Lake Garda Tickets & Passes
12 results | All Lake Garda Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful setting. Relaxing environment. Staff courteous and helpful. All natural hot pools between 29 and 39 degrees Celsius with no sulphur smell! Would definitely recomend a visit but maybe take own towels to avoid hidden extras and a picnic because long queues and only average food."
* A traveler said: "very good value - guide 1st class - good deal on gondola. coach transfer comfortable - and boat to Venice without problems"
* A traveler said: "The food, sunset and lake cruise. He did not speak good English but we had already taken a cruise with an Italian that did speak well so we pretty much understood what he was showing/telling us. He was very upbeat!"
* A traveler said: "fabulous trip one of the best boat trips me and my husband have been on. Franco our captain was very hospitable, over all experience above and beyond our expectations. would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Perfect. Short trip to give you a taste of Lake Garda. Brand new boat…fun little excursion to start your visit."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic sunset tour with beautiful views of the lake and fun music. The tour guide Louie made this an unforgettable experience. We all must of had a lot of Prosecco toasts on board as well🥂. Must do!"
* A traveler said: "From the start to finish the wine tasting was a fantastic experience. Laura took our tour and made it a memorable, informative and of course fun experience. I would definitely recommend. The wines were also amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Good wine, very nice location. We were in a small group, which was perfect. We got a lot of attention from our host."
* A traveler said: "Magical tour. The views from top of the Dolomites are out of this world. The scenieries of the villages while travelling is breathtaking Not to be missed"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day excellent tour guide and free time to to do your own thing highly recommended"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Mantua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Madonna di Campiglio
- Things to do in Bergamo
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Trentino-Alto Adige
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Veneto