Top Lanzarote Outdoor Activities
143 results | All Lanzarote Tours
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our day with Martina & Sylvia. Very knowledgeable, gave us lots of information on the history and current climate of the volcanoes, really interesting. Lunch was a choice of delicious rolls, an apple & water."
* A traveler said: "It was a fabulous day end to end ! .. the experience, the crew and the services were really amazing."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant walk around the vineyards, seeing the traditional and newer styles of plantings and fantastic views along the way. Jose's knowledge and guidance was invaluable."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised tour with interesting information about the island and just enough time at every stop. The guide was very kind and helpful, even suggested us a great restaurant where they dropped us off after the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. We see a lot of dolphins. Good service & staff. Good value for the money. Very friendly people"
* A traveler said: "The skippers were friendly, the sunset was gorgeous and we saw dolphins unlimited drinks and always had a full glass"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was very nice, also the crew. Only with the booking there was some ambiguity about the pick up with the bus. But that worked out in the end. Too bad we didn’t see any dolphins."
* A traveler said: "A relaxing and beautiful experience, in particular I loved the crew and how they entertain the people. Great job!"
* A traveler said: "An absolutely brilliant way to spend a day. The weather was amazing, fantastic views, the crew on board are very helpful and welcoming. Food is very good and lovely Mojito's. Make sure and take a dip in the Ocean, cold but brilliant."
* A traveler said: "An amazing trip to see the geology, flora and fauna of the volcanos of Lanzarote up close. The guide was extremely knowledgable about the rocks, pointing out Lava tubes and tunnels, fumaroles volcanic bombs with olivine crystals and explaining the history of the volcanic eruptions. It was great to be able to see it all up close. It was not a difficult walk for 3 hours."
* A traveler said: "A magical experience. Well organised and allowed plenty of time to view the variety of sea life and including ship wrecks."
* A traveler said: "Raquel is the friendliest, most knowledgeable guide immaginable! She is also a passionate conservationist and explained to us all about the wildlife, geology, history and current situation in Lanzarote!"
* A traveler said: "Diving off the boat to snorkel amazing experience. We were made feel so welcome in the boat great hosts would definitely do it again thank you so much for the great experience."
* A traveler said: "Dolphin tour is fantastic. Boat is spotless and guide speaks a few languages (clearly) You can swim at one part (wasn’t aware) good value, perfect for children"
* A traveler said: "Great buggy trip with a real can am buggy. This is a very exciting trip with nice views of the island. The staff is very friendly and gave a good service. I can recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Very good value for money loved the trip, staff were very accommodating and the food was great. Overall fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip! Seen 3 different species of dolphins such a treat to see them in the wild. Stayed for a couple of hours at Lobos island did a little snorkeling! Well worth doing! Lovely people."
* A traveler said: "Instructors were very friendly and knowledgeable. It was a perfect introduction to scuba diving! Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This experience is really fantastic. Sophie explained easly via WhatsApp how to meet them. Once on the place the fly was fabulous. The weather was perfect to enjoy it. Special thankx to Luc and Robert who were very interesting monitors and very good photos and vidéos catchers too. I highly recommand"
* A traveler said: "It was a really nice tour with a good and sweet tourguide! She explained every aspect very well in English!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- La Geria
- Jardín de Cactus (Cactus Garden)
- Playa Blanca
- Aquapark Costa Teguise
- Jose Saramago House Museum (A Casa José Saramago)
- Playa del Janubio
- Aqualava Waterpark Relaxia
- César Manrique Foundation (Fundación César Manrique)
- Famara Beach (Playa de Famara)
- Jameos del Agua
- Papagayo Beach (Playa de Papagayo)
- Villa de Teguise
- El Golfo
- Janubio Salt Pans
- Things to do in Canary Islands
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Gran Canaria
- Things to do in Tenerife
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in La Palma
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Funchal
- Things to do in Calheta
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Madeira
- Things to do in Central Morocco