Bodies: The Exhibition Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Learn about the human body from the inside out at the fascinating Bodies: The Exhibition. Located in Las Vegas, this is the largest permanent human anatomy exhibition in the United States and features 13 whole-body specimens as well as more than 250 organs, all of which are arranged to illuminate how our systems function.
Take a self-guided tour through the show’s nine themed exhibits, each of which highlights a different system of the human body, such as the skeletal, muscular, respiratory, digestive, and circulatory systems. Specimens include well-preserved, healthy bodies as well as some damaged by illness or poor dietary choices. Docents and specialists are on hand to answer questions and explain certain displays in greater detail.
Admission to the exhibit is included with some Las Vegas sightseeing passes, including the Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass and the All-Inclusive Pass. For extra savings, book a combo ticket that includes both the Bodies exhibition and Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Be aware that the bodies presented come from real corpses that were allocated for scientific and educational purposes.
- An audio guide is available for purchase; there is a separate audio guide tailored specifically for children.
- Photos are not permitted, and cell phones must be turned off inside the exhibition.
- Large bags and backpacks are not permitted.
- The exhibition is wheelchair accessible.
How to Get There
Bodies is located on the atrium level of the Luxor Resort, near the intersection of Tropicana Avenue and the Las Vegas Strip. You can reach the Luxor by car, taxi, or shuttle, or take the free Excalibur-Luxor-Mandalay Bay tram. The resort is walking distance from many other attractions on the southern end of the Las Vegas Strip.
When to Get There
The exhibition is open daily, all year round, from mid-morning through late in the evening, with shorter hours on Dec 24, 25, and 31. Expect to spend an hour or more at the exhibition.
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
After seeing Bodies, head over to Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, which is also housed inside the Luxor. Here, you can see more than 250 artifacts that were recovered from the RMS Titanic and walk through detailed recreations of cabins and other important areas of the ship. The exhibits also include stories about both victims and survivors of the tragic shipwreck.
Address: 3900 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Bodies: The Exhibition
No results found!
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California