Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
An airy pavilion with marble walkways and plantation shutters welcomes casual gamers, tournament champions, and high-stakes players. In the summer, cool off while trying your luck at swim-up blackjack. Several bars and lounges enhance your gaming experience with drinks and entertainment.
Besides the casino, you’ll also find hotel accommodations and amenities such as indoor and outdoor pools, a comedy club, and a wedding chapel. Many visitors stop by the casino before or after an on-site show.
Recent reviews from experiences in Las Vegas
Things to Know Before You Go
You must be 21 and over to gamble in Las Vegas.
The casino and hotel are both wheelchair-accessible.
How to Get There
The Casino at the Tropicana is located at the southern end of the Las Vegas Strip. Get there by car, ride-sharing service, taxi, or shuttle. If you’re walking, give yourself plenty of time to get there—it usually takes longer than expected to cross the pedestrian bridges and navigate the large lobbies.
When to Get There
The Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas is open 24 hours a day, every day. Las Vegas is usually most crowded from March through May and from September through November, when the weather is the most pleasant; weekends attract more visitors as well.
Tropicana on the Big Screen
With a long history in Las Vegas, the Tropicana has appeared in a number of movies and TV shows, includingViva Las Vegas,The Godfather,*Charlie’s Angels, andMalcolm in the Middle*.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Bodies: The Exhibition
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Zappos Theater
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- V Theater
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood