Downtown Container Park
This collection of boutique shops with unique goods was formed from leftover shipping containers. The open air shopping spot is centered around a courtyard, which has a playground for children (with a treehouse!) and a stage with frequent live entertainment and events. Dining options range from high-end restaurants to gourmet hot dog stands and a craft whiskey bar. There are even art galleries to peruse and often concerts and films.
Specialty shops vary from boutique clothing stores to home decor and smaller local goods. The emphasis is on supporting one-of-a-kind products from local Las Vegas businesses and items that cannot be found elsewhere. There are also interesting artistic designs and exhibits throughout, making this a fascinating place to explore with something for everyone.
Tours and tickets to Experience Downtown Container Park
Should I book Downtown Container Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Downtown Container Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Downtown Container Park?
- Downtown E-Scooter Street Art Instagram Photography Tour
- 2-Hour Guided Segway Tour of Downtown Las Vegas
- Downtown Las Vegas Evening Tour by Segway
- Fremont Street Dinner Tour with Photographer
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California