Grand Canyon South Rim
The South Rim is the most popular area of Grand Canyon National Park, boasting easy access to the canyon, the bulk of available amenities and services, and the panoramic vistas for which the natural wonder is famous. One of the most famous attractions in the American Southwest, the area offers breathtaking views over the Colorado River and the chance to immerse yourself in Native American culture.
Grand Canyon South Rim Tours
3-Day National Parks Camping Tour: Zion, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
Should I book Grand Canyon South Rim tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Grand Canyon South Rim 2021?
What's the best way to experience Grand Canyon South Rim?
- Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and Route 66 Tour From Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour with Optional Upgrades
- Deluxe Grand Canyon South Rim Airplane Tour
- Grand Canyon Full Day Tour from Las Vegas
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California