Top Las Vegas Day Trips
190 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Skywalk awesome experience. Great views. Best part of tour.well organized. Breathe taking experience"
* A traveler said: "My sister and I toured the western side of the Grand Canyon with Comedy on Deck tours. It was an A+ experience all around. Anthony was a great tour guide and Leon was a fabulous driver. The bus was air conditioned and comfortable. There were planned stops for breakfast and lunch and ample time to explore both Eagle’s Point and Guano Point."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Laila was amazing! She was very informative and kept the entire tour interesting. Seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time this awesome and the tour made it all the better! I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Harrison and Robert were great! Love the tour with Harrison as a guide. Learned a lot about Dam and Las Vegas."
* A traveler said: "Wade was an amazing tour guide! Very nice and informative. I only wish we could have stopped by the TMC on Crenshaw were Nipsey Hussle died. But overall it was amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Just the entire trip was awesome. The tour guide was vey knowledgeable which made the trip more interesting"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing tour it was worth every penny and the hours to get there... If you are having doubts about going please trust me and go... The place is magical and the view is amazing, the tour company is very good, serious, punctual and the tourist guides are very nice."
* A traveler said: "Great experience everyone should try once in a lifetime especially the Mountain and colorful rocks in Las Vegas what a experience. 👍"
* A traveler said: "DeVaughn our tour bus driver made it wonderful!!! He kept our excitement up. Kept us informed. Smooth driver. Very personable and a great people person."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so knowledgeable and personable. Would definitely do this tour again. The parks were incredible."
* A traveler said: "Get every angle of the Grand Canyon from the South Rim! Comfortable bus trip and excellent tour guide. Highly Recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Not only was the tour wonderful, our driver was terrific. Her name is Jackie and would highly recommend her to my friends."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide is very knowledgeable and accommodating. He offered to take pictures of us from the best spots to take pictures from."
* A traveler said: "Bill the bus driver was very informative and knowledgeable the Hoover dam and Lake mead. Tour was very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "The adrenaline was awesome. Great experience would do again. We got the couples RZR. Great guides. Awesome views."
* A traveler said: "Learning how to kayak! Preston was great , very kind as I brought the rear. Loved the stop for a dip, snacks, and the hike. The river was so clear and green, the cave grotto lovely. Thanks for pick up at hotel also."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome, our driver was very safety conscious and very knowledgeable. The lower antelope canyon was spectacular, so much to see and photo. The indian tour guide so helpful with taking pictures and showing us how to take them. Totally recommend this trip to see natural beauty."
* A traveler said: "The tour of LA and the tour guides were excellent they were very informative giving great history and enough time to explore. We zoomed thru traffic which was a little nerve to wreaking, but we made it safe!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide "Mama" was excellent. She tailored the trip to accommodate our group of 10(with young kids) and made every moment a great experience. Not to mention, she was happy to be our very own personal photographer!! Can't say enough great things about her and the tour!"
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was an amazing experience! Our guide, Scott, was incredible. The bus was comfortable. The hike was PERFECT!"
* A traveler said: "Paul our guide was very informative a provided a very relaxing tour. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants a complete experience of Red Rock."
* A traveler said: "Very fun peaceful experience. Watched the sun come up over the mountains. I’d definitely try it again"
* A traveler said: "Wayne was our tour guide and he was awesome. I highly recommend this tour for the money well worth it"
* A traveler said: "The landscape was beautiful and the guide super nice. Met a nice young couple who were on their honeymoon."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Toy Shack
- Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
- A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
- Las Vegas Springs Preserve
- Carroll Shelby Museum
- VooDoo Zipline
- Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Wynn Las Vegas
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Death Valley National Park
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- The Mob Museum
- Binion's Gambling Hall
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Showroom at the D Las Vegas
- Zak Bagans' The Haunted Museum
- Nevada State Museum
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman