Top Lecce Food Tours
31 results | All Lecce Tours
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful tour!! We got to taste the delicious specialties of Lecce while learning all about their past!! So glad we got to do this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with Stefi and Lisa! I highly recommend this activity! Thank you so much for this lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "We started by making pasta from scratch, and learning how to create three shapes. Ylenia is absolutely wonderful. So friendly! We had a really enjoyable couple of hours. Afterwards, tapas and wine tasting with three wines. The bistro itself is gorgeous, with a great view. Would do this experience again. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Stefano and Mateo were outstanding tour guides. My wife and I enjoyed ourselves while learning about the fascinating history of Lecce. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very fun and informative day with Stefano Would highly recommend this tour! We went to three different wineries that are all very good. ."
* A traveler said: "Stefano Spagnolo was extremely knowledgeable about the wines of the Salento region. My wife and I walked away with the knowledge needed to taste and purchase wine in this part of Italy. He was very Charismatic and personable. We totally enjoyed the food and the wines that he had selected to taste. We would highly recommend this experience to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour and wonderful wine!! Loved it."
* A traveler said: "Lisa and Gianfranco were wonderful tour guides. I encourage you to book with Viator. Our tour was informative and relaxing. Thank you both for an enjoyable day!!"
* A traveler said: "Beginning with the ease of reserving to the on-time pick up at our hotel and continuing through the highly informative and interesting stops at two wineries, the Wine and Food Tour exceeded our already high expectations. Our guide was personable that added to the experience. The food part of the adventure involved an outstadning lunch at a seaside restaurant in Gallipoli."