Top Lecce Rentals
3 Lecce Rentals | All Lecce Tours
Use a local guide Choose between different routes. Tours for groups up to 50 persons Explore beautiful places Choose a guided tour means you can better appreciate the beauty of the coast and the sea of Santa Maria di Leuca. It is included a stop for swimming that permits you to visit "the cave of the splash"(Grotta dello spruzzo/grotta del soffio) with its light. Grotta del terradico, grotta dei gabbiani, verduselle, grotta della vora, grotta delle mannute. After Punta Ristola you can see the caves (grotta del fiume,grotta delle tre porte, grotta della stalla, grotta degli innamorati e grotta del drago) and the coast, direction Gallipoli, until about 4 km from Leuca. We offer a stop for swimming near a cave
• Discover the wonderful cities of the Apulia region on an alternative way • Ride in complete freedom and indipendence by choosing the bike that suits you best • Plan your route from town to town, by the seaside or countryside • Let us suggest you places and events that could not be missed
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Rentals in Lecce?
What Rentals in Lecce are taking additional safety precautions?
What Rentals in Lecce are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Lecce
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Brindisi
- Things to do in Taranto
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Saranda
- Things to do in Corfu
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Ionian Islands