Top Activities on the Ground in Lecce
20 results | All Lecce Tours
* A traveler said: "What to say….it was a truly amazing experience. Antonella conducted - this lady know EVERYTHING about Lecce, its history and its architecture, making it an unforgettable tour, including snacks. Just a tip for early eaters: no not eat before this tour, you will receive plenty of the best Lecce had to offer. Thank you so much Antonella!!"
* A traveler said: "Stefano and Mateo were outstanding tour guides. My wife and I enjoyed ourselves while learning about the fascinating history of Lecce. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with Stefi and Lisa! I highly recommend this activity! Thank you so much for this lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "We started by making pasta from scratch, and learning how to create three shapes. Ylenia is absolutely wonderful. So friendly! We had a really enjoyable couple of hours. Afterwards, tapas and wine tasting with three wines. The bistro itself is gorgeous, with a great view. Would do this experience again. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful afternoon touring and learning about the local plants. Great way to see the shoreline. Very informative and interesting. Well worth a trip"
* A traveler said: "We had a very fun and informative day with Stefano Would highly recommend this tour! We went to three different wineries that are all very good. ."
* A traveler said: "really enjoyed this experience. great bike ride and a lovely two hours on the beach, went at a pace i was comfortable with and had stops for coffee and to look at some olive trees.. was a bit saddle sore but was certainly worth it. carlo, our guide was very attentive."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic afternoon with Francesco exploring the winding rocky paths along the coast, surrounded by beautiful wild flowers. He was very knowledgable about all the plants as well as the history of Ortranto. The scenery was stunning and we saw parts Ortranto that we never would have seen alone. It was a brilliant afternoon and I highly recommend it. Wear decent footwear."