Top Liberia Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Liberia Tours
Sort by: Featured
Experience popular Costa Rican activities on this combination adventure tour. First, hop on an off-road buggy and hit the area's rugged terrain, riding through rivers and over mountain trails. You’ll head to a sloth rescue refuge, which rehabilitates injured, orphaned, or confiscated wildlife. The habitats are designed to provide a natural setting for the animals and allows visitors to experience up-close, safe viewing of sloths, monkeys, jaguars, toucans, pumas, and more. The tour ends with a stop at different area beaches.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Liberia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Liberia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Liberia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Liberia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley