Top Lisbon Tickets & Passes
41 results | All Lisbon Tours
* A traveler said: "Learning about the history of the club and about the eagles was amazing. The tour guide spoke both Portuguese and English to facilitate for all the other participants. As a football fan it is a must go"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the experience great value for money did the bus tour tram, boat and the lift. Would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Baltazar is a most knowledgeable, friendly guide. He gave us an amazing tour of Lisbon, superb views and experiences!"
* A traveler said: "These buses are always the BEST way to do a 'sampler' trip around a city, and with the two days, you have lots of flexibility on timing, too. Great value and glad we did it!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to ‘Nuno’, he is super a guide. Thanks to you for your guidance made our journey memorable. Love you Nuno, we miss you. Hope we will meet again."
* A traveler said: "The tour went smoothly. We saw different places dedicating to each the right time. The guides are competent and nice. 10+"
* A traveler said: "The wonderful views of the city, the bridge, historic buildings and tour information of history of the river and the city"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was awesome. Highly recommend. Saw the palaces and all along the coast. He took us to a great restaurant."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide. I would not recommend riding on a busy weekend. People and cars and buses everywhere."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was exceptional. Not only did we see the sights but our tor guide to us the story a long the way. Very knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The guides on both trips were amazing. I love these small group tours, you get to know the people! I learned so much about Portugal during this tour! Don’t hesitate to go on this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent time , excellent fun people that were in the group. Worth it if you want a really good time getting to know new people. The pub crawl is almost what happens by the end of the night as you drink a lot and have a heck of good time. Bairro alto is a huge party scene that not many people know about. Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Music of singers and guitarists were very good! A nice sampling of fado music. Would have loved to have known a little bit about each song that was sung."
* A traveler said: "If you are looking to visit a site that does not take too much time to see and you want to see great views of the area from the top, this is the place to go!"
* A traveler said: "I booked this tour primarily for my two boys aged 18 and 13 who are football crazy. They loved every minute of it. It was very convenient getting picked up at our hotel and taken directly to the stadium. Our guide Paulo was excellent: he arrived early and made our tour very relaxed, informative and enjoyable. Paulo stayed with us throughout the tour but the stadium had its own expert on Benfica and she explained the history and gave us a great tour. Paulo then accompanied us to th museum where he was able to smoothly signpost the displays of most interest. I have visited Barcelona's stadium, without a guide, and I think this experience was better overall. The immersion experience in the elevator is not to be missed. We were dropped off at the hotel and the boys and I were delighted with the overall experience. The whole package took around 3 hours."
* A traveler said: "Tour Guide was highly educated and offered interesting insights into the genre. He was kind enough to take the time to translate the songs and read them back to us in English afterwards. He also made song requests for our group. Was pleasantly surprised that there were snacks offered along with our drinks. Very enjoyable evening!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pillar 7 Experience at the Ponte 25 de Abril
- Berardo Collection Museum (Museu Colecao Berardo)
- Baixa District (Lower Town)
- Santo Amaro Docks (Docas de Santo Amaro)
- Orient Museum (Museu do Oriente)
- The Escape Hunt Experience
- Gulbenkian Garden
- Rossio Square (Praça de Dom Pedro IV)
- Park of the Nations (Parque das Nações)
- Pena National Palace (Palacio Nacional da Pena)
- Monastery of St. Jerome (Mosteiro dos Jeronimos)
- Sintra National Palace (Palácio Nacional de Sintra)
- Praça Martim Moniz
- National Archaeology Museum (Museu Nacional de Arqueologia)
- Lisbon Zoo (Jardim Zoológico de Lisboa)
- Bairro Alto
- Miradouro da Senhora do Monte (Miradouro de Nossa Senhora do Monte)
- National Museum of Contemporary Art (Chiado Museum)
- Lisbon Cruise Port
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Albufeira
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in The Algarve
Day Trips from Lisbon
- Lisbon to Portugal
- Lisbon to The Algarve
- Lisbon to Alfama
- Lisbon to Alentejo
- Lisbon to Sintra
- Lisbon to Portimao
- Lisbon to Setubal District
- Lisbon to Batalha Monastery (Mosteiro da Batalha)
- Lisbon to Arrábida Natural Park (Parque Natural da Arrábida)
- Lisbon to Cabo da Roca
- Lisbon to Albufeira
- Lisbon to Coimbra
- Lisbon to Lagos
- Lisbon to Costa da Caparica
- Lisbon to Porto
- Lisbon to Cascais
- Lisbon to Belem
- Lisbon to Nazare
- Lisbon to Alcobaca