Top Ljubljana Mountain Bike Tours
49 results | All Ljubljana Tours
* A traveler said: "There were only two of us on the tour, so it was more like a private tour, which was wonderful. Our guide Masha (sp?) was great, and overall the tour was excellent value for money. Would absolutely recommend to anyone visiting Ljubljana!"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was Janez. He shared very rich culture of the town and behind the tourist sectors that give you a genuine feel of the Ljubljana. Had a great workout, and good laughs!"
* A traveler said: "Best days are Friday and even better Saturday. Late start, strong drinks and lots of fun. It is good for singels, friends and anyone who wants to have fun and meet some happy people. Great games and perfect coordination. Love it"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Alenka! She was very informative, friendly and helped us to understand the history of the city. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very good guide and he was always ready to explainl every important detail. The walking tour of Piran was interesting. Portoroz is a fantastic sea side resort. Both places were worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "Amazing City. Sandra, our tour guide and driver did an excellent job. She was very knowlegable. She did an excellent job of driving under heavy weather and thunderstorm for long hours. Very friendly too. Again, excellent organization by viator. Thanks a lot."
Slovenia in One Day: Small-Group Day Trip to Lake Bled, Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle from Ljubljana
* A traveler said: "I really loved this trip, the caves and lake bled are amazing!I felt that this is a little bit expensive since you have to purchase the tickets for booth castles, cave and boat to bled Island."
* A traveler said: "Really nice and knowledgeable guide. Gave lots of information and was patient with our kids of various ages. And Ljubljana is a beautiful city!"
* A traveler said: "This was my first time in Venice. The guide was very knowledgeable and experienced. It was a wonderful time despite the weather in the afternoon, will go back later."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with our guide Primoz. We enjoyed the caves and were fortunate to get to see the horses at the Lipcia Stud Farm up close and personal. We had a relaxing snack with the Teran wine and Karst procuitto. Piran was beautiful with some free time allowing a nice walk and an excellent lunch. Our final stop at Predjama Castle provided a great photo opportunity. Primoz was very knowledgeable and pleasant."
* A traveler said: "The caves were the most beautiful I have seen, the castle was like a scenen from a movie. The guide was a very funny guy"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Klemen was extremely knowledgeable. He showed us popular spots as well as less touristic areas. Could not recommend the tour enough."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend the tour. It was lot of fun exploring the city while on a bicycle. Ziva gave me a good tour around the city, Tivoli Park, and Metelkova. I would definitely recommend the tour to my friends and family. Thank you Ziva again for the great tour. :)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)
- Ljubljanica River
- Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)
- Museum of Illusions
- Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)
- Ljubljana Castle Funicular
- Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)
- Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)
- Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)
- Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)
- Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)
- National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)
- Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
Day Trips from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana to Slovenia
- Ljubljana to Postojna Cave
- Ljubljana to Predjama Castle (Predjamski Grad)
- Ljubljana to Koper
- Ljubljana to Lake Bohinj
- Ljubljana to Lake Bled
- Ljubljana to Vintgar Gorge (Soteska Vintgar)
- Ljubljana to Triglav National Park (Triglavski Narodni Park)
- Ljubljana to Bovec
- Ljubljana to Soca Valley
- Ljubljana to Piran