Top Ljubljana Rafting
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
White Water Rafting
On the Ground
4 results | All Ljubljana Tours
Sort by: Featured
Tumbling through lush lowland forest, the Sava River is one of Slovenia’s most beautiful waterways. Discover it on an 8-mile (13-kilometer) white-water rafting adventure, with an experienced instructor/guide and all the equipment you need, plus transfers. Max out the adrenaline with a zipline experience, racing 820 feet (250 meters) across the river at heights up to 82 feet (25 meters).
because you experience the true feeling and freshness on the Sava River and its beautiful nature...
Take Slovenia’s Sava River on headfirst during this “bellyak” tour. Bellyaking is just what it sounds like: kayaking on your belly. You use your arms to paddle like you are lying on a surfboard, headfirst, with the protection of a helmet. Get your blood pumping and experience the pristine nature of the river; you’ll feel safe and comfortable with a guide in the lead. You’ll travel with a small group of just four people, which ensures personalized attention.
What would you need more than some adrenaline activities immerse in the extremely beauty nature? Bovec is the most famous centre of adrenaline activities as rafting on emerald river Soča or taking a zip-line above it. The adventure of rafting on the Soča river will be an unforgettable experience. You should try it.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Rafting in Ljubljana?
What Rafting in Ljubljana are taking additional safety precautions?
What Rafting in Ljubljana are good for avoiding crowds?
- Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)
- Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)
- Ljubljanica River
- Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)
- Museum of Illusions
- Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)
- Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)
- National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)
- Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)
- Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)
- Ljubljana Castle Funicular
- Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
Day Trips from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana to Slovenia
- Ljubljana to Postojna Cave
- Ljubljana to Predjama Castle (Predjamski Grad)
- Ljubljana to Koper
- Ljubljana to Lake Bohinj
- Ljubljana to Lake Bled
- Ljubljana to Vintgar Gorge (Soteska Vintgar)
- Ljubljana to Triglav National Park (Triglavski Narodni Park)
- Ljubljana to Bovec
- Ljubljana to Soca Valley
- Ljubljana to Piran