Top Lombardy Food & Drink
307 results | All Lombardy Tours
* A traveler said: "My dad and I took the Aperitivo and Street Food Tour during our trip to Milan this August. We were met promptly by our guide Francesca; she led us around the Navigli area to sample unique cocktails, wines, and food. I loved that the tour gave us the opportunity to sample items like jacket potatoes that we likely would not have come across nor ordered independently. Besides the amazing food, Francesca kept us entertained and was both a fantastic guide and great company!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the evening out to experience Milan as a local. Our tour guide was friendly and informative. We made four stops over about 3 hours. The pace was just right and the food was plenty."
* A traveler said: "Georgia was a wonderful knowledgeable guide. She was very enthusiastic and gave us an insight into Milan, it’s history, people , food and wine. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, Roberto, the guide, put us at ease straight away, easy to chat with and has a great knowledge of the area. He recommended a place for dinner and even booked the restaurant for us, the meal was beautiful as was the food and wine on the tour! Would highly recommend if visiting!"
* A traveler said: "The food tour was really nice. We not only traveled to various cafes/restaurants that offer some of Milan's best pizzas and canolis, but we also went to over-looked attractions that other tours simply miss. Definitely recommended for small groups. Se did a great job!"
* A traveler said: "Nico the sommelier was just excellent. We learnt so much and tasted some fantastic wine and food pairings. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to start our stay in Milano! Luigi and Deborah were full of information on not only the beers, but the establishments where we stopped, and the sites along the way. We were the only two on the tour, making it more intimate and easier to ask our questions. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and competent staff . Absolutely recommend . Got to taste excellent vines from different regions"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with Marie, really enjoyed the experience. The food was lovely and Marie was so friendly welcoming us into her home."
* A traveler said: "Ist was Perfect! The wine tastes very good and the staff is very friendly. They explain everything about the wine :)"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and really quality time. Vittorio is one of the best teachers with great instructions and address the tricky points really well"
* A traveler said: "Great opportunity to taste the best sparkling wine made in Italy. The winery selected offered us an exceptional tour and tasting. The lunch was simple and filling. Plenty of time to shop at the Franciacorta outlet mall. Clean and comfortable coach transported us."
* A traveler said: "Totally fantastic experience! Elena was a great teacher and the meal was the best I have had during my trip. Highly recommend Elena and the class."
* A traveler said: "Great family morning, we enjoyed the course & the food! Would definitely recommend it! The best part was making pasta from scratch. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time tasting several Italian wine selections of Massimo the sommelier. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about the wines of Italy."
* A traveler said: "Clara was great. She was so passionate about cooking and teaching others and it showed. Me and my two friends had the best time making the pasta, pizza and tiramisu. Would definitely come back to do another class with Clara if we are ever back in Milan!"
* A traveler said: "Serena was able to show me part of Milan last minute even though she was not feeling well. She educated me on architecture, brought me to her local favorites, shopping, delicious ice cream and at the end helped me get a taxi. Thank you Serena you were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing day. Great class taught by a great chef! If I return to Milano I will book another class. If you are a fan of cooking, or have always wanted to learn, this is the perfect opportunity to do so. Very hands on, and very informative. Plus you get to eat a great meal that you help prepare. What more can you ask for!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour with a very knowledgable guide - Max - who really knows his history. Well paced to match the capability of the audience who were of mixed ages. Really enjoyed the history being brought alive , and seeing these ancient relics."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
- Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)
- Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)
- Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)
- Codex Atlanticus
- San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)
- Scaliger Castle (Castello Scaligero)
- QC Termemilano
- Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)
- Serravalle Designer Outlet
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Piazza Mercanti
- Fort Montecchio Nord (Forte Montecchio Nord)
- Piazza Gae Aulenti
- Ducale Palace (Palazzo Ducale Mantova)
- Branca Tower (Torre Branca)
- Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)
- Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes