Top Lombardy Walking Tours
447 results | All Lombardy Tours
* A traveler said: "Georgia was a wonderful knowledgeable guide. She was very enthusiastic and gave us an insight into Milan, it’s history, people , food and wine. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the last supper and walking through the street of Milan. The duomo was also very impressive. Our guide was also very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and competent guide. Larissa was full of energy and knew a lot about the history of the city. She showed us hidden gems that we would never have found ourselves. The atmosphere was very nice, and there was plenty of time to ask questions etc We would highly recommend this trip compared to the bigger groups"
* A traveler said: "My dad and I took the Aperitivo and Street Food Tour during our trip to Milan this August. We were met promptly by our guide Francesca; she led us around the Navigli area to sample unique cocktails, wines, and food. I loved that the tour gave us the opportunity to sample items like jacket potatoes that we likely would not have come across nor ordered independently. Besides the amazing food, Francesca kept us entertained and was both a fantastic guide and great company!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the evening out to experience Milan as a local. Our tour guide was friendly and informative. We made four stops over about 3 hours. The pace was just right and the food was plenty."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and very proud of his city, Milan. He told stories with vivid details. Very pleasant tour."
* A traveler said: "The food tour was really nice. We not only traveled to various cafes/restaurants that offer some of Milan's best pizzas and canolis, but we also went to over-looked attractions that other tours simply miss. Definitely recommended for small groups. Se did a great job!"
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Marco was a great tour guide. He took us to get the best cannol. Along the way he gave a history of Milano."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Very knowledgeable and well humoured guide. A litle bit expensive but it save us time and provides extra information."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very informative guide. Saw all major tourist attractions and the magnificent Last Supper artwork! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to start our stay in Milano! Luigi and Deborah were full of information on not only the beers, but the establishments where we stopped, and the sites along the way. We were the only two on the tour, making it more intimate and easier to ask our questions. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was terrific, Includes in-depth information about the three main attractions in Central Milan. The guide was Terrific."
* A traveler said: "Don’t miss this experience- Not only does it give you a break from the hotels, but you get to see a beautiful apartment. The food was so fun to make all the little tidbits were entertaining."
* A traveler said: "One of best tours we took on our month long trip around Europe. Host was very knowledgeable and had a great attitude toward people. Loved learning about local family operation."
* A traveler said: "Our tour of the Duomo was great! Our guide was thorough and patient and allowed us to take time to take pictures and ask questions. It was very interesting to visit the ruins underneath the church! I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Claudia was amazing! She took me to all the hidden gems of Milano. We walked through all of the neighborhoods and got to see all of the special sights. Highly recommend if you want to get an intimate look at the complexity of Milan!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, Roberto, the guide, put us at ease straight away, easy to chat with and has a great knowledge of the area. He recommended a place for dinner and even booked the restaurant for us, the meal was beautiful as was the food and wine on the tour! Would highly recommend if visiting!"
* A traveler said: "Flavia was amazing! Her knowledge of the Duomo was perfectly scaled for my architect husband AND 10 & 11 year old daughters! We only had a short time in Milan- this 1 hour tour was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "We purchased this tour through Viator to have a better experience on a visit to Pinacoteca museum. Out tour guide gave us a brief tour on Brera district, and guides arts in the museum. She was very knowledgeable and explained clearly. Especially she took time to go through all of the must-see art pieces in depth. She made our museum visit wonderful. We definitely recommend anyone to hire Viator."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Linda, was fabulous. Very informative. Very considerate. She made it great! One couple in our group signed up for the tour and didn’t read that they would have to climb a number of steps. Linda went out of her way to accommodate them and still give the rest of the tour the attention they had paid for. I was impressed."
* A traveler said: "Area is too beautiful.... would have been nice if coach could have stopped above the Como for a photo shoot.... but feasted with our eyes. Very relaxing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Milan Semi-Private Walking Tour with Last Supper and Duomo | MAX 6 people group
- Milan Mix Aperitivo and Street Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
- Walking Food Tour of Milan with Tastings
- The 10 Tastings of Milan With Locals: Private Food Tour
- Milan Private Food Tours with a Local: 100% Personalized ★★★★★
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)
- Villa Della Porta Bozzolo
- Palazzo Lombardia
- Navigli District
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Quadrilatero d'Oro
- Villa del Balbianello
- Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)
- Como-Brunate Funicular Railway (Funicolare Como–Brunate)
- Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)
- Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)
- Franciacorta Outlet Village
- Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)
- Mille Miglia Museum (Museo Mille Miglia)
- Corso Buenos Aires
- Fidenza Village
- Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
- Sacro Monte of Varese (Sacro Monte di Varese)
- Vicolo dei Lavandai
- Museo del Novecento
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes