Crammed full of artisan foods, homemade goodies, delicious street dishes and fresh produce, Borough Market is the go-to destination for in-the-know London foodies. With a history dating back over 1,000 years, Borough Market is the city's oldest and most famous food market, and—in case you need any more convincing—regular customers include celebrity chefs like Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay.
Tours and tickets to Experience Borough Market
What are Borough Market hours of operation?
Should I book Borough Market tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Borough Market 2021?
What's the best way to experience Borough Market?
- Secret Food Tour: London Bridge & Borough Market w/ Private Tour Option
- Tower of London and Afternoon Tea at Westminster Abbey by Vintage Bus
- Best of Borough Market Cooking Class
- Big Bus London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise with Optional London Eye
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais