The smallest of London’s network of eight Royal parks, Green Park is located in Westminster, between Hyde Park to the west and St. James Park to the east. The 40-acre (16-hectare) green space is dissected by the Mall on one side and Constitution Hill on the other, right next to Buckingham Palace. It’s a peaceful triangle, known for mature plane and lime trees as well as a number of memorials, statues, and fountains.
Tours and tickets to Experience Green Park
Should I book Green Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Green Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Green Park?
- Ghosts, Ghouls & Gallows: London Virtual Tour
- Big Bus London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise with Optional London Eye
- London Royal Parks Bike Tour including Hyde Park
- London by Night Sightseeing Tour - Open top bus
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais