London City Hall
Opening its doors back in 2002, the glass-fronted, semi-spherical London City Hall marked a new dawn of London’s governance, providing a sleek, modernist façade for the London Assembly. The building alone is impressive, a geometrical masterpiece designed by architect Sir Norman Foster (who also designed the nearby Gherkin) and featuring eco-friendly natural ventilation, lighting movement sensors and solar panelling, as well as a dramatic transparent spiral stairwell that dominates the interior and climbs all ten stories.
The landmark building now not only serves as the official headquarters of the Mayor of London, but as a public exhibition and meeting space, including an open-air observation deck and free Wi-Fi to all visitors.
Tours and tickets to Experience London City Hall
What are London City Hall hours of operation?
Should I book London City Hall tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit London City Hall 2021?
What's the best way to experience London City Hall?
- Big Bus London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise with Optional London Eye
- 20 minute Tower Millennium Pier Speedboat Blast Loop
- The Tower of London: Explore its often gruesome history on a walking audio tour
- London : Harry Potter Private Family & Kids walking Tour
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais