St. James's Park
One of London’s eight Royal Parks, St. James’s Park is a verdant jewel located right in the center of town. Flanked by Buckingham Palace, Green Park, and St. James’s Palace, the green space stretches across almost 57 acres (23 hectares). It’s renowned for its pretty lake, vibrant flower beds, and for hosting several regal events.
Tours and tickets to Experience St. James's Park
Royal London Sightseeing Tour Including Changing of the Guard Ceremony with Optional London Eye Upgrade
London Super Saver: Royal Walking Tour Including Tower of London and Changing of the Guard plus London Highlights
Should I book St. James's Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit St. James's Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience St. James's Park?
- Big Bus London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise with Optional London Eye
- London Royal Parks Bike Tour including Hyde Park
- Classic London Landmarks Bicycle Tour
- London in a Day Private Custom Tour
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais