Up at The O2
Extending for 1,247 feet (380 meters) across the curving dome of London’s landmark O2 Arena, the Up at The O2 rooftop walkway promises far-reaching vistas and open-air thrills. Equipped with climbing suits and safety harnesses, visitors traverse the fabric walkway with a guide, making their way up to an observation platform where spectacular 360-degree views of the River Thames, leafy Greenwich, and the glinting skyscrapers of Canary Wharf await.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Up at The O2 hours of operation?
Should I book Up at The O2 tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Up at The O2 2020?
What's the best way to experience Up at The O2?
- Up at The O2 Climb in London
- Ultimate Blast from Tower Millennium Pier - 40 minutes
- PRIVATE London Helicopter Tour from Biggin Hill
- ULTIMATE PRIVATE BUBBLE RIB BLAST - 40 Minutes
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Salisbury
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais