Top London Desserts & Sweets
16 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "Great way to get around and see the sights. The crew were very friendly and worked hard to make sure it was a memorable trip. Boat was very clean."
* A traveler said: "It’s a jammed packed day of history and bucket list items! Well worth it and the guide and driver were great!"
* A traveler said: "This is wonderful trip! Really love bath and stonehenge. Amazing trip abd guide. Highly Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
* A traveler said: "Carol was an encyclopedia of historical knowledge and talked about interesting facts throughout our journey as well as at the site"
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience a bit scary on the last point in the very top but really really cool I ll do it again"
* A traveler said: "great tour with informative and entertaining knowledge went with our 12 year old and we all loved it"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience with you. As per COVID situation you did extra care for everyone. Tour was amazing as well. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Loved Debra or guide, and Joe our bus driver! Combined they had over 50 years of knowledge and were super tour guides. I would do this tour again just to be with them!!! Our 2 teens (17,14) were with us and had a blast with the “...oh, this is the MI-6 building used for the bond movie” and other fun facts. She kept everyone’s attention!"
* A traveler said: "The most magnificent architecture i have ever seen so far. It is splendid and amazing. Will never forget this experience"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and rich in flavors and places visited were the best in the city! Our guide Hazel was informative and truly passionate about chocolate! Definitely recommend for any chocolate addict!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover