Top London Holidays
38 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "Rowen was a wonderful guide. The bus was comfortable and fellow passengers friendly. It was a long day - but very enjoyable. It was merely an overview of Bath and Windsor, but was perfect for my granddaughter’s first trip to England. It whets her appetite for an eventual longer stay at those interesting and historical sites"
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
* A traveler said: "The trip was really well put together & the commentary was informative, delivered with a dash of humour that made it very entertaining. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Loved Debra or guide, and Joe our bus driver! Combined they had over 50 years of knowledge and were super tour guides. I would do this tour again just to be with them!!! Our 2 teens (17,14) were with us and had a blast with the “...oh, this is the MI-6 building used for the bond movie” and other fun facts. She kept everyone’s attention!"
* A traveler said: "All of it decent food good entertainment and a fantastic experience seeing London at night highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "This is wonderful trip! Really love bath and stonehenge. Amazing trip abd guide. Highly Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Carol was an encyclopedia of historical knowledge and talked about interesting facts throughout our journey as well as at the site"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the attractions and information given by our tour guide Tom was excellent and he was very knowledgeable and very good value for money"
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience a bit scary on the last point in the very top but really really cool I ll do it again"
* A traveler said: "The views from the london eye are incredible. Would absolutely recommend to anyone visiting london.."
* A traveler said: "It was so amazing to be in a classic black cab seeing all the wonderful Christmas lights and decorations in London. The narrative from the tour guide was fun and informative."
* A traveler said: "All parts of the tour were amazing but the most special part was the Irish tour guide gentleman Our tour included a traditional Christmas lunch at a pub on the countryside which was delicious"
* A traveler said: "We weren't able to go to this specific tour because there was no public transportation or cabs available on Christmas morning. However, the tour provider was kind enough to allow us to change this tour for a tour of the Cotswolds on December 26. The tour was great, and the Cotswolds are beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "If you have the opportunity to book this excursion do it. Granted there is a lot of travel to and from London but Brugge is an enchanting place to visit at Christmas. Strolling through the cobblestone streets really puts you in the holiday spirit"
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous day. Alan, our tour guide, was really funny and charming, and David, our driver was really accommodating. We got to see a LOT and they even catered for the mad Whovians among us by pointing out a TARDIS in someone's front yard as we went through a sleepy English village. As it was Boxing Day, there were a few things which were closed eg. Windsor Castle, Roman baths in Bath, Bath Cathedral but we expected that. Alan and his umbrella was very easy to follow and he was an absolute font of information about all our ports of call. Absolutely worth doing this tour! Loved it!!"
* A traveler said: "For anyone interested in Churchill, a visit to Chartwell is a must. We were delighted it was open for a few days in December, and our guide, Richard, provided valuable perspective."
* A traveler said: "It was a stunning tour, with Bill as our driver and guide, showing himself to be extremely chatty and very knowledgeable. The experience was well planned allowing us time to stop, have short discussions and take pictures too. Although we have been to London before, this was certainly one of our top tour experiences. We are definitely going to opt in to a number of other excursions that are on offer. If other guides are of the calibre of the outstanding Bill, we are surely in for a treat!"
* A traveler said: "This was a terrific walking tour. Denisa was our tour guide, and she was excellent. We toured all the major areas near Picadilly and Trafalger; the lights on the street were wonderful. Since it gets dark around 16:30, you're in good shape to see everything in its glory. Be ready to walk. On a side note, be careful of some of the street performer types who try to get pictures with you (they sneak in and then ask for 5 pounds afterwards, even if you didn't want one). Tour guide does the best the can to steer clear but sometimes you bump into them (especially if you have a young child) similar to Times Square in NY."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover