Top London Outdoor Activities
213 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "Me n my granddaughter thoroughly enjoyed it.The ride was great.staff was all friendly.wax works looked realistic."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the attractions and information given by our tour guide Tom was excellent and he was very knowledgeable and very good value for money"
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous, the guy commentating made our trip, he was super funny and knew loads about London. Very well organised"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. Our guide, Rowan and our driver, Moe, were exemplary. We learned and saw so much on this tour. It was well worth the cost. We’re also grateful they dropped us off near our underground station since we had done a fair amount of walking in this tour. We highly recommend going to Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath. We did the Bath Tour but in hindsight aren't sure it was worth the extra 19 pounds."
* A traveler said: "The view & the excellent guide Rebecca. Not as difficult to get up there as you may think. Very well organised & Covid friendly"
* A traveler said: "Beatiful scenery, a lot of history about Oxford, Cotswold, Shakespeare. Very beatiful place, clean, the hospitality is very good. We’ll be back again."
* A traveler said: "Clean, comfortable boats with friendly staff , loved the commentary bringing the trip to life for us"
* A traveler said: "The views from the london eye are incredible. Would absolutely recommend to anyone visiting london.."
* A traveler said: "Loved Debra or guide, and Joe our bus driver! Combined they had over 50 years of knowledge and were super tour guides. I would do this tour again just to be with them!!! Our 2 teens (17,14) were with us and had a blast with the “...oh, this is the MI-6 building used for the bond movie” and other fun facts. She kept everyone’s attention!"
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience a bit scary on the last point in the very top but really really cool I ll do it again"
* A traveler said: "It was an excelelt day tour, our driver and guide Robert Walker was very friendly and knowledgeable about London, Cotswolds and Oxford. We especially liked the visit to Oxford."
* A traveler said: "Pepe was a great, informative and funny guide. The tour itself was fabulous, so much history! We had a great day! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour! The guide was so personable and funny, plus knew tonnes of interesting facts. We loved the whole experience, definitely worth the price paid."
* A traveler said: "Nick was a thespian at heart and enjoyed his stories and walking efforts to get to the Circus of Bath, etc."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. He brought to life the story and despite a large group of people participating it felt very personal. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The river cruise was amazing great sights and the quide was very informative. Being on the boat you get to see lots of land marks in a short space of time."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip / Love every bits of it 🤗🤗 Love the jelly fishes The awesome sharks Giant tortoise Most of all , adorable penguins"
* A traveler said: "The dragon...oh my it really scared my mom lol...the bank section was amazing with the whole set up...unfortunately my batterrie died while taking pictures"
* A traveler said: "Awesome ride, very clean and great seating not tight-very rooming, great concession room for eating and drinks, clean toilets- clean in all. Met our guide tour-Janis OMG she was awesome!! And the driver also!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. We saw a lot of London in a little bit of time. We were only in London for two days so I wanted to see as much as I could. This was a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Ramin was early, courteous, helped us with our bags. Reconfirmation of our reservation was easy and can be made by phone or through their website. Very professional. Would use again."
* A traveler said: "Oxford and Highclere Castle did not disappoint but we also enjoyed our tour guide and driver who were extremely friendly and helpful!"
* A traveler said: "Complimentary glass of champagne/food selection/quality service and hospitality and the live singer. The wonderful sights along the Thames. Famous land marks that were lit up as the evening progressed like bridges and building. The London Eye etc"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Albert Memorial
- London Transport Museum
- MCC Museum
- London Dungeon
- London Science Museum
- London Shard
- Brick Lane Music Hall
- Parliament Square
- Windsor Castle
- Imperial War Museum (IWM)
- Oxford Street
- Trafalgar Square
- Garden Museum
- Handel & Hendrix in London
- ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Blackfriars Bridge
- St. Stephen Walbrook
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover