How to Spend a Rainy Day in Los Angeles
Los Angeles may conjure up thoughts of sun-drenched beaches and palm-lined avenues, but the city does experience rain now and then, especially from November through March. If you find yourself caught in a storm, here are the best ways to enjoy LA without getting wet.
- Pose for selfies with lifelike renditions of your favorite celebs at Madame Tussauds Hollywood.
- Get cultured at one of LA’s museums, including the Getty, Broad, Natural History Museum, and Petersen Automotive Museum.
- Cross paths with the rich and famous on a celebrity homes tour or movie locations tour.
- Go behind the scenes at Warner Bros. Studios or enjoy all the indoor attractions at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Drive by top sights such as the Hollywood sign, Rodeo Drive, Staples Center, and Mulholland Drive on a city sightseeing tour.
- Revamp your wardrobe with a shopping trip to LA’s Citadel Outlets or Desert Hills Premium Outlets in Palm Springs.