Top Los Angeles Air Tours
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Los Angeles Tours
Sort by: Featured
See the sights of Hollywood on this tour by open-top Mercedes minibus, which allows you to enjoy unobstructed views as you go. Traveling with an on-board guide, you'll pass by attractions such as the Dolby Theatre, Hollywood Sign, Rodeo Drive, and movie studios. Plus, get a look at some of the mansions where past and present stars have lived.
This romantic helicopter tour of Los Angeles is perfect for couples. You and your date get a private helicopter ride for two over top Los Angeles sights and stunning California coastline, plus a 30-minute landing on a secluded mountain top in Malibu. When you land, enjoy a private Champagne toast and dessert while admiring the views.
From the Hollywood sign to the sunny beaches of Santa Monica to the glitz of Beverly Hills, Los Angeles is so full of iconic sights it can be tricky to see them all. This guided tour seamlessly transports you by coach to all of the city's top attractions—from Venice Beach to the Sunset Strip to Griffith Park and more—so that you don't need to worry about missing a thing.
This is a great choice for time-tight travelers visiting Los Angeles. Save hours researching the best things to do in the city, and instead, go on a special tour that visits the city’s most photogenic spots and famous locations. Along the way, listen to commentary and stop to take photos near the Hollywood Sign, the American Film Academy, the Sunset Strip, Beverly Hills, and Rodeo Drive.
Take an open-air bus tour through Hollywood and Beverly Hills and explore some of the area’s landmarks and celebrity homes. See famous landmarks such as the Hollywood Sign, the Walk of Fame, and the Chinese Theatre. Keep an eye out for celebrity sightings as you drive through Beverly Hills and view the homes of Tom Cruise, Taylor Swift, Leonardo DiCaprio and many more.
See Los Angeles from the air during a 50-minute helicopter tour with your private party of up to four passengers. Cast your eyes over sweeping views of the Pacific Palisades, Marina del Rey, Beverly Hills, Hollywood and the Sunset Strip. Toast your aerial adventure with Champagne during a 15-minute landing atop a building that overlooks the downtown skyline. Take off from Burbank’s Atlantic terminal and choose from multiple departure times.
Explore the Hollywood attractions behind the wheel of an exotic sports car. Get the unforgettable and unique experience to test drive a Ferrari California on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, along the streets of the City, on a sightseeing tour up to the Hollywood sign viewpoint, and feel the adrenaline of driving such a powerful vehicle! Come back home with plenty of wonderful memories of you and the gorgeous Ferrari.
Two routes in Hollywood & Beverly Hills, Santa Monica & Venice Beach. You can start and end of the tour at any of the stops along with routes. You can take the tour in your own pace and your own itinerary. Starline Tours’ Hop-On Hop-Off, City Sightseeing buses showcase the very best Los Angeles has to offer. Visit famous sights, attractions, museums, from classic Hollywood to the stunning coastal landscapes and legendary beaches of Santa Monica and Venice Beach. Unlimited use the 24-hour, 48-hour and 72-hour passes, giving you the freedom and flexibility to see the city on your own schedule while enjoying the comfort and convenience of our open-air double-decker bus service, delivering incredible adventure and great value for your money.
Experience the magic of Hollywood and see where your favorite movies were made during this guided tour of Warner Bros. Studio. Join your guide and a small group to explore back-lot sets and sound stages, see the famous Central Perk cafe from “Friends,” and learn about green-screen technology. For a grand finale, become a part of your favorite DC Universe and Harry Potter movies on recreated sets.
Be prepared for a once in a lifetime experience as you explore Los Angeles and all its iconic wonders from high above. Fly right past the skyscrapers of Los Angeles. You will feel like you’re able to reach out and touch them. Get the photo of a lifetime as you fly right past the Hollywood Sign. Look down over the movie studios of Universal, Warner Brothers and Paramount Studios as movie magic is being made. Gaze into the backyards of the rich and famous as we soar over the mansions of Beverly Hills and Bel Air. Enjoy the white sands and blue water of California’s beaches as we skim the coastline.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Air Tours in Los Angeles?
The best Air Tours in Los Angeles according to Viator travelers are:
What Air Tours in Los Angeles are 1 hour or less?
Air Tours in Los Angeles that are 1 hour or less are:
What Air Tours in Los Angeles are taking additional safety precautions?
These Los Angeles experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Air Tours in Los Angeles are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Los Angeles may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Dodger Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Auto Club Speedway Tours & Tickets
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (LA Coliseum) Tours & Tickets
- The Magic Castle Tours & Tickets
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood Tours & Tickets
- Autry Museum of the American West Tours & Tickets
- Norton Simon Museum Tours & Tickets
- Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Café Hollywood Tours & Tickets
- Union Station Tours & Tickets
- Santa Monica Place Tours & Tickets
- Runyon Canyon Park Tours & Tickets
- Hollywood Sign Tours & Tickets
- The Queen Mary Tours & Tickets
- Robertson Boulevard Tours & Tickets
- La Brea Tar Pits Tours & Tickets
- J. Paul Getty Museum (The Getty) Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Hollywood Tours & Tickets
- Los Angeles Montana Avenue Tours & Tickets
- Dolby Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica