Top Los Angeles City Tours
136 results | All Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "Good tour, excellent tour guide and worth the money! Had a fun day though out, the bus was very comfortable… I enjoyed a lot."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide instructor was very funny and made the tour very entertaining! This was my first time in LA for my daughter 15th birthday and she was so excited to take the Hollywood tour! I’m glad we did this tour! I would recommend everyone traveling to LA to take a tour!"
* A traveler said: "Gina was awesome! Very knowledgeable, funny and super accommodating! We set out that morning from Las Vegas to a national park that ended up being closed due to fire. Decided to detour to Las Angeles. Had an easy experience booking last minute with live chat and loved the all inclusive tour that was perfect for our one day excursion!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative. She took us to a lot of high points in LA area. I would definitely recommend this tour to see part of the state! I especially liked that it was a small group—8 of us—in a small mini van."
* A traveler said: "DJ was a fantastic guide - full of energy and went above and beyond to ensure that we had a good time. Highly recommend him!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast with our tour guide. She knew the area well, all the good spots and gave us plenty of time for great pictures. She was super funny and friendly. I recommend her!!!"
* A traveler said: "Armen was a delight! He was personable and funny. Armen made us feel like we were old friends! Loved it! Would ride with him again"
* A traveler said: "My most memorable part of the tour was the Observatory where I was able to view the Hollywood sign. Overall the entire tour was great. Dave was a great tour guide, very informative, and knowledgeable. I learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "Driver had a great sense of humor and was very knowledgeable. Great historical perspective of Los Angeles."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. The guide was so energetic and telling all the secrets about the famous places we have seen. If I would have to go to the same places by my own it would cost a lot more (plus you don’t get all the explanations). Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Came for my anniversary with my boyfriend and we had so much fun! My boyfriend loves DC and I love Friends so it was perfect for the both of us!"
* A traveler said: "It was a really good tour. Loved the tour guides enthusiasm and just over all was a fun experience. The tour guide even stayed after until my friends and I got safely into an Uber. Overall great experience. Would definitely do another tour again."
* A traveler said: "Glenn was an amazing tour guide, he altered the trip to our wants and did an amazing job. Thank you!!! I love Rodeo Drive and the Hollywood sign."
* A traveler said: "The extensive knowledge and professional attitude of our guide.I learned new things about familiar sights and was introduced to unfamiliar sights with fresh enthusiasm. Farmer’s Market and Santa Monica pier alone were worth the price of admission!"
* A traveler said: "Chris provided exceptional customer service! He was informative, flexible and very attentive to our experience. The car was a luxury vehicle, top of the line. Highly recommend this tour with Chris!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was so smooth as far as instruction and direction. And it was so beautiful ! I loved it, an will be returning!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Our driver, Lee, was funny, entertaining, and energetic. He really made the experience 10 times better. All in all, I give this tour a 100/10 and would recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour guide Brandon. Funny and very knowledgeable. He took us all over to the regular attractions but added some off the path things that he thought may be of interest. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Phil was incredibly knowledgeable and personable. He answered all of our questions. Great tour! The two hours went by very quickly."
* A traveler said: "The photo session was great! The instructor was very nice. Great experience for someone who would like to drive an exotic car with a gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "Our guide - Rivers - was fabulous!!!! He knew so much about the places we went - he made our experience exceptional. We saw and did so much more than expected. Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- The Magic Castle
- The Americana at Brand
- Los Angeles World Cruise Center
- Beverly Hills
- Craft Contemporary
- Hollywood Wax Museum Los Angeles
- San Pedro
- Rose Bowl Stadium
- Egyptian Theatre
- Hollywood & Highland
- Hard Rock Café Hollywood
- Grammy Museum
- Citadel Outlets
- Orpheum Theater
- Dorothy Chandler Pavilion
- Stahl House
- Historic Core
- Laugh Factory Hollywood
- Staples Center
- Dolby Theatre
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica