Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "seals, sharks, penguins, all great memories. the glass was great, amazing to see through. the gift shop 10/10 affordable. just too many damn babies everywhere."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience with my mom!! One of the first things we’ve done in LA together and it was so magical🤩✨ HIGHLY RECOMMEND. One of the best days ever!! 🥰"
* A traveler said: "I'm traveling solo and had a great experience at Universal Studios. The website is so easy to use. I love using viator for my travel needs and I surely will recommend it to my family and friends. Thank you viator."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see LA for first timers. We really enjoyed the Griffith Observatory the most; the views are incredible and it's definitely a must see! Raul was very informative. The bus was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was hilarious and very informative. We saw a lot of things in our time there. He was able to point out celebrities and knew so much about the neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "It was really fun being able to have conversations an good views with the water fall an the city being able to race others in the boats was really fun"
* A traveler said: "This was fun. We are old people and have no time to wait but still want to have fun. We had lots of fun"
* A traveler said: "MacGregor was awesome as a guide. This tour we saw everything to see. The tour was personalized and way better than jumping on a bus tour. it truly was VIP!"
* A traveler said: "This is one of the best tours ever, the pilot and the people at Orbic Air are very friendly and accommodating! Must try for couples!"
* A traveler said: "Staff was friendly, boat was clean, I had a lot of fun for my birthday it was a great experience. I recommend everyone should check it out."
* A traveler said: "Chris provided exceptional customer service! He was informative, flexible and very attentive to our experience. The car was a luxury vehicle, top of the line. Highly recommend this tour with Chris!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour guide Brandon. Funny and very knowledgeable. He took us all over to the regular attractions but added some off the path things that he thought may be of interest. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "Glenn was an amazing tour guide, he altered the trip to our wants and did an amazing job. Thank you!!! I love Rodeo Drive and the Hollywood sign."
* A traveler said: "Guides were great - amazing experience - really interesting - great for family - I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The tour driver Bing was such a pleasant lady very knowledgeable and entertaining. Thanks for the great tips about the city of LA."
* A traveler said: "For my one year anniversary I took my boyfriend to Hollywood to drive a Ferrari. They are his favorites and we loved the experience. The adrenaline and all the tour around Hollywood. I 100% recommend this and the guy that was with us made us feel comfortable in our first time driving a Ferrari"
* A traveler said: "This trip was everything and more! Our tour guide was excellent! I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone who wants to do something over the top!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was so smooth as far as instruction and direction. And it was so beautiful ! I loved it, an will be returning!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a fun time on our Hollywood sign hike, definitely one of the highlights of the trip! Our tour guide Erik made the whole experience even better, he was knowledgeable and gave us great recommendations! Definitely a tour that’s worth it!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Our driver, Lee, was funny, entertaining, and energetic. He really made the experience 10 times better. All in all, I give this tour a 100/10 and would recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Gary was wonderful! Beautiful day. Cover a lot without feeling incredibly rushed! Enjoyed the open air on the bus. Everyone was so nice."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hollywood Pantages Theatre
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- Olvera Street
- Orpheum Theater
- Hard Rock Café Hollywood
- Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street (Hollywood and Vine)
- Melrose Avenue
- Sunset Strip
- Los Angeles Original Farmers Market
- Viper Room
- University of Southern California (USC)
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- El Capitan Theatre
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Los Angeles World Cruise Center
- Dolby Theatre
- Grammy Museum
- Staples Center
- Angels Flight Railway
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Griffith Park
- Venice Beach
- Rodeo Drive
- Catalina Island
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona