Sierra de la Laguna
Cabo San Lucas may be known for its beaches, but the seaside town also offers adventure options that involve more land than sea. The Sierra de la Laguna mountain range, with its abundant oak and pine forests, is a rugged escape for those looking to explore the great outdoors. The Tropic of Cancer dissects the range; in other words, the area is tropical, but its elevation helps keep it relatively cool.
Ways to experience Sierra de la Laguna
Browse. Filter. Book
What's the best way to experience Sierra de la Laguna?
- Small Group Tour of Los Cabos
- Walk the native Pericu road in Sierra de la Laguna.
- Ranchero Californio
- Outdoor and Zipline Adventure from Los Cabos
Things to do near Los Cabos
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Mazatlan
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Guadalajara
- Things to do in San Miguel de Allende
- Things to do in Sinaloa
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Guanajuato
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Baja California