Top Los Cabos Dinner Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
Read MoreShow Less
Los Cabos—with its stunning shoreline, frolicking marine life, and distinctive arch rock formation—is at its most magical in the evening hours, and the best way to soak up the scenery is from the water. Here are your options for dinner cruises from Los Cabos.
- Set sail on a Los Cabos sunset cruise aboard a power catamaran, luxury yacht, or traditional pirate ship.
- Dive into the Pacific Ocean to swim and snorkel.
- Look out for humpback whales, gray whales, and sea lions along the coast.
- Cruise past landmarks such as the Arch of Cabo San Lucas, Pelican Rock, Lovers Beach, and Neptune's Finger.
- Feast on a delicious Mexican buffet dinner, sip cocktails from the open bar, and enjoy onboard entertainment, including live bands and DJs.
- Dinner cruises typically last between two and 2.5 hours, and some boat tours include hotel pickup and transfers from Cabo San Lucas.
1 result | All Los Cabos Tours
Sort by: Featured
Hop aboard a catamaran, and enjoy unlimited drinks from a full bar on this sunset cruise from Cabo San Lucas. Cruise along the Sea of Cortez as you reach El Arco where the sea meets the Pacific Ocean. Plus take in stunning sights of Lovers Beach, as well as beachfront properties.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Dinner Cruises in Los Cabos are taking additional safety precautions?
These Los Cabos experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)
- Isla Espiritu Santo
- Palmilla Golf Club
- Sierra de la Laguna
- San Jose del Cabo
- San Jose del Cabo Church (Parroquia San José)
- Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas
- Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)
- Sand Falls
- Santa Maria Beach (Playa Santa María)
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port
- Bay of Cabo San Lucas
- Pelican Rock
- Cuadra San Francisco
- Hotel California
- Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)