Top Los Cabos Nature and Wildlife Tours
9 results | All Los Cabos Tours
* A traveler said: "Best tour we had at Cabo. Casivura people are very nice and friendly. Jose Miguel is great and Emilio leading us on horse tour is epic. Robert our van driver is also great and accommodating."
* A traveler said: "The tour was a great way to start our Cabo experience. We were taken from the Sea of Cortez to the Pacific Ocean; up close and personal views of Lover’s Arc and sting rays. The tour culminates with a beautiful Sunset. The crew was engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining. The food was ok. Would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience overall! Our guide Fernando was really enthusiastic and knowledgeable, and made the whole experience a lot more enjoyable. The snorkeling was also great - lots of fish and other sea creatures. The highlight of our trip was seeing dolphins swim up right alongside the boat."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Felix was very attentive to us during the tour and made sure we had the best experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Best whale watching experience out there. Saw so many whales and most of them breaching. It was so fun, burritos were an unexpected surprise and SO good. I can’t say enough great things about this tour. Definitely would recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sand Falls
- Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)
- Sierra de la Laguna
- Cuadra San Francisco
- San Jose del Cabo Church (Parroquia San José)
- Bay of Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port
- Santa Maria Beach (Playa Santa María)
- San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)
- Palmilla Golf Club
- Hotel California
- Pelican Rock
- Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)
- Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas
- San Jose del Cabo
- Isla Espiritu Santo