Via Fillungo Tours and Activities
The main thoroughfare running through historic Lucca is Via Fillungo, one of the liveliest streets in town. It stretches from the Porta dei Borghi (one of the ancient gates in Lucca's pristine city walls) to Canto d'Arco. The street is lined with shops and cafes, making it a magnet for tourist activity as well as for locals.
Some of the attractions along this pretty street include the 11th-century Church of San Cristoforo and Palazzo Manzi. The famous clock tower is not far away, and from the top of that tower you get an excellent view down Via Fillungo.
Tours and Activities to Experience Via Fillungo
Frequently Asked Questions
- Devil's Bridge (Ponte del Diavolo or Ponte della Maddalena)
- Puccini Museum
- Lucca Clock Tower (Torre delle Ore)
- Lucca Cathedral (Duomo di Lucca)
- Cathedral Museum Complex (Complesso Museale e Archeologico della Cattedrale di Lucca)
- Puccini e la sua Lucca International Permanent Festival
- Piazza dell'Anfiteatro
- Via Fillungo