Las Tablas Flamenco
Las Tablas Flamenco hosts flamenco performances every evening at 7pm and 9pm, allowing you to choose the slot which best suits your schedule. For a the ultimate Spanish experience, combine culture with cuisine and upgrade to one of four dinner packages, which encompass tapas and vegetarian options for those on a budget, and full meals and alcoholic drinks.
Things to Know Before You Go
A visit to Las Tablas Flamenco is essential for travelers who want to experience Spanish culture and cuisine first-hand.
Book tickets in advance to guarantee your spot at one of only two nightly performances.
The lively but intense atmosphere may not be suitable for very young children.
The venue’s small size means Las Tablas Flamenco isn’t fully wheelchair and stroller accessible.
How to Get There
Las Tablas Flamenco is sandwiched between the Debod Temple and the Royal Palace’s Sabatini Gardens, just off Plaza de España in Madrid. Most travelers find it easiest to arrive on foot. Alternatively, it’s also just a 3-minute walk from the Plaza de España metro station.
When to Get There
Las Tablas Flamenco is open nightly from 7pm. Reservations are needed to secure a table in this small venue, so book in good time if you want to attend on a Friday or Saturday night when the venue is particularly busy.
Where to See More Flamenco in Madrid
If you haven’t seen enough Spanish flamenco after an evening at Las Tablas Flamenco—or you’re simply itching to see more—Madrid has plenty of other options. Stop by the oldest flamenco spot in the capital, Corral de la Morería or venture to the lesser-known Sala García Lorca. Some tours combine flamenco shows with a walking tour or wine tasting session.
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Plaza de Espana
- Cerralbo Museum (Museo Cerralbo)
- Cafe de Chinitas
- Royal Monastery of the Incarnation (Real Monasterio de la Encarnación)
- Royal Palace of El Pardo (Palacio Real de El Pardo)
- Sabatini Gardens (Jardines de Sabatini)
- Temple of Debod (Templo de Debod)
- Gran Vía
- Royal Palace of Madrid (Palacio Real de Madrid)
- Plaza de Oriente
- Madrid Plaza de la Villa
- Almudena Cathedral (Catedral de la Almudena)
- Church of San Ginés (Iglesia de San Ginés)
- San Miguel Market (Mercado de San Miguel)
- House Museum of Mouse Perez (Casa Museo de Ratón Pérez)