Top Madrid Cruises & Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Madrid Tours
Special excursion in the South of the island of La Gomera. We will visit spectacular beaches and bays. We will snorkel and swim in the solitary beaches of the area. The fauna is very abundant in the area so we can have visits by marine animals.
We are offering the best experience focus on Wine & Gastronomy of Northern Spain partnering with local tour guides in order to show these regions combining history, beautiful landscapes, enology, gastronomy and education, to achieve a complete experience with a fun way of tourism. Allow us to show you the way of enjoying our regions like a native and experience what only the locals know. We are very flexible and we can add or change those things you want! We can do the tour for minimum 2 people, please ask if you are a group since we can rent a bigger vehicle to offer the best experience!
With over 3,000 rooms and a veritable museum worth's of paintings by the likes of Caravaggio and Velazquez, the Royal Palace of Madrid greets its visitors with nothing short of splendor. See where the kings of Spain once lived on this guided tour of the Royal Palace, which provides insightful commentary into the history and significance of this must-see Madrid attraction.
Discover Spanish history on a guided half-day visit from Madrid to the monastery of El Escorial and the Valley of the Fallen monument. Accompanied by a guide, delve into the history of the religious El Escorial complex and discover why it was considered the eighth wonder of the world. Then see the sculptures at the Valley of the Fallen monument built to honor those who died during the Spanish Civil War.
Delve into the cultural tapestry of Toledo, a treasure trove of El Greco artworks and ancient fortifications, on a tour from Madrid. Accompanied by a guide, navigate the cobbled streets, and explore the diverse architecture of the medieval city. Admire masterpieces by El Greco as you go on a morning, afternoon, or full-day excursion.
Experience two UNESCO World Heritage cities in one day on this tour to Toledo and Segovia. See Segovia’s narrow streets and preserved Roman aqueduct. Uncover ancient mysteries during a guided tour of the ancient fortress, the Alcázar. In Toledo—the city of three cultures—discover the architecture and history of Muslim, Jewish, and Christian societies who once lived here and take a guided tour of the Cathedral of Toledo (optional).
Visit the UNESCO-listed cities of Segovia and Avila on this day trip from Madrid. Admire the picturebook old town of Avila with its stunning 11th-century walls, cathedral, and Basilica of St. Vincent. Then continue to the historical showstopper of Segovia. Behold its massive Roman aqueduct and explore its Gothic cathedral and fairytale-like Alcazar fortress-palace. Upgrade to include a simple, tourist-style lunch or a gourmet feast of Segovian specialties with drinks.
Treat all of your senses to a dose of Spanish culture with a flamenco and dinner package in Madrid. Booking in advance guarantees you a seat in the legendary Torres Bermejas, a tablao (flamenco venue) where some of the greatest names in flamenco have performed. Plus, your experience is completed by a tapas selection inspired by classic Spanish cuisine. Choose from two showtimes.
Enjoy in a few hours one of the most popular points in Madrid, the Royal Palace. Visit the biggest palace in all Europe and have the opportunity to include a guided tour during approximately an hour to see the most important rooms of the former residence.
Discover Madrid’s vibrant culinary scene on a delicious tapas tour. Stroll through the evening-lit streets with a guide and sample delicious tapas dishes at popular restaurants while learning about the local ingredients. Treat your palette to delicious Spanish wines complemented by items like Iberian ham, salted cod, rich chickpea stew and more. To keep this experience intimate, group size is limited to 12 people.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cruises & Sailing in Madrid?
The best Cruises & Sailing in Madrid according to Viator travelers are:
What Cruises & Sailing in Madrid are taking additional safety precautions?
These Madrid experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Cruises & Sailing in Madrid are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Madrid may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Outdoor Activities
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Valley of the Fallen (Valle de los Caídos) Tours & Tickets
- Essential Flamenco Tours & Tickets
- Sobrino de Botín Tours & Tickets
- La Cueva de Lola Tours & Tickets
- Madrid Plaza de la Villa Tours & Tickets
- Barrio de Salamanca Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Public Art (Museo Arte Público de Madrid) Tours & Tickets
- Madrid Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Madrid) Tours & Tickets
- Lavapiés Tours & Tickets
- Madrid Naval Museum (Museo Naval de Madrid) Tours & Tickets
- Cafe de Chinitas Tours & Tickets
- Las Rozas Village Tours & Tickets
- Casa de Campo Tours & Tickets
- Cerralbo Museum (Museo Cerralbo) Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Café Madrid Tours & Tickets
- Geomineral Museum (Museo Geominero) Tours & Tickets
- Círculo de Bellas Artes (CBA) Tours & Tickets
- Madrid Zoo Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Royal Monastery of the Incarnation (Real Monasterio de la Encarnación) Tours & Tickets
- Temple of Debod (Templo de Debod) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Madrid Cooking Classes
- Madrid Nightlife
- Wine Tasting Tours from Madrid
- Flamenco in Madrid
- Madrid Football
- Toledo Day Trips from Madrid
- Top Shopping Spots in Madrid
- Things to Do in Madrid This Fall
- Visiting Madrid's Golden Triangle of Art
- Art Lover’s Guide to Madrid
- Where to Find the Best Views in Madrid
- Madrid Neighborhood Guide
- Must-See Museums in Madrid
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets