Top Madrid Services
60 results | All Madrid Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our evening at the Flamenco! The dancing was everything we imagined, drama, passion and a real Spanish flair. We would definitely go again. They also have a nice little gift shop!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely enjoyed this bar crawl! Went to 4 different bars, good music and lots of dancing. Exactly what my girlfriend and I wanted to experience. Our guide was super friendly and made sure everyone was having a good time. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable, and in a museum so vast and crowded in the fall season, it was great to be guided directly to the top works of art. After the tour, we took a break and then went back for some more on our own."
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the Prado I found Fernando to be highly knowledgeable and had a great sense of humour Would certainly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "This tour was the perfect way to reach these historic sites outside Madrid. The group size was ideal. Our guide, Jose, was knowledgeable and friendly. He was always willing to answer questions and share information. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide very knowledgeable of the history. The palace is beautiful and rich with history. A must see when visiting Madrid"
* A traveler said: "Concise and to the point!! Perfect in terms of timing for kids with a short attention span! Walking distance was comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Full of energy and very entertaining. The different dancers had different style of dances. Nice Ambience"
* A traveler said: "It was very convenient and cost effective being able to see a number of the historical sites outside of Madrid in one day! Steffi was an incredible guide and extremely knowledgeable. She provides the information in both English and Spanish efficiently and effectively. I would highly recommend if you’re short on time!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience with full of histories. Our tour guide Pilar was very knowledgeable and very approachable."
* A traveler said: "We were able to use only one of our two days, but it was excellent. We were able to see the city in a nutshell and in a short period of time. Due to the Coronavirus, we were not able to continue our trip, therefore we could not use the second day but they refunded 50 % of our ticket. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Enrique was a great guide; provided us with a walking route to cover main attractions. Smooth bus ride, on time."
* A traveler said: "Everything about the day trip and tour was wonderful. Staff at Plaza de Espana was very helpful and bus left on time. We can't say enough wonderful things about our guide, Soroilla ( not sure about spelling). Her explanations in English were very clear. She is very intelligent, knowledgeable and helpful... a delightful person We truly had a marvelous day!"
* A traveler said: "Persons at the Julia travel office were very helpful, bus left on time, had a wonderful shopping day, trip was thumbs up!"
* A traveler said: "While in Madrid my wife and I wanted to see Madrid under our own terms with out huge crowd and this is the perfect way to do it. There is a tape that runs while you riding along pointing out the sites and the driver stopped for you to take pictures. They pick you up from your hotel and returns you back to your hotel."
* A traveler said: "The tour guides very knowledgeable!!! They answered all the questions that we had. They were great !"
* A traveler said: "The experience itself was very interesting, well paced and yes, some parts were quite scary because of the well scripted storytelling. Intuitive app and excellent customer service."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Basque Country