Top Makarska Wine Tastings
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Makarska Tours
Visit the vineyards and winemakers of Hvar island, and call in at a family-owned "konoba" (traditional Dalmatia eatery or cellar) to learn about traditional winemaking methods on the island. With a local guide, you’ll sip a selection of red wine during tasting sessions, and hear tales of Croatian island life. Just decide on a meeting place and tour duration that works for you before you travel.
Grabovac winery is one of the leading wine producers in Dalmatia, where the grapevine has been cultivated since ancient times. Winemaking skills have been passed down through the generations of Grabovac family, ever since Stipan Grabovac gained license to produce and sell wine in 1812. You will learn about history, tradition, vineyards, vinification and enjoy in wine tasting
Explore Krka National Park, one of Croatia's natural treasures. Set in central Dalmatia region, along the river of the same name, Krka National Park offers one of a kind experience. Manage your way through the park across hiking trails, enjoy breathtaking views of numerous waterfalls and cascades or even go for a swim in the refreshing lakes. This karst phenomenon is the heart of Dalmatia and in turn has won hearts of numerous visitors across the world. With providing the direct transfer to either Skradin or Lozovac entrance, we also offer three possible free detours for you to choose: 1.5h sightseeing in Šibenik 1.5h Bibich/Rak winery visit 1.5h sightseeing in Trogir
Learn about traditional village life with this tour to a Dalmatian village. You'll head to a 300-year-old farm with your local guide, where you'll sample homemade brandy and learn how to prepare a traditional dish, soparnik, a UNESCO-recognized heritage dish from the region. You'll then sit down to a traditional dinner, complete with wine and dessert, before returning to your hotel.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Wine Tastings in Makarska?
The best Wine Tastings in Makarska according to Viator travelers are:
What Wine Tastings in Makarska are taking additional safety precautions?
These Makarska experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Wine Tastings in Makarska are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Makarska may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Central Croatia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets