Essential to any Malaga trip is a visit to Granada and its stunning Alhambra Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Luckily, this stunning Andalucian city is just an easy day trip away. To help you find the right tour for you, here are your options.
Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)
Plaza de la Constitucion, Malaga, Andalucia
Located in the center of Malaga, the square can be approached via the historic Calle Larios. It is open all hours of the day and best explored on foot.
Don't Miss This Great Food Tour!
If you want to experienced true authentic local wine and tapas from Spain, this is the tour to take. ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING.
Donald_O, May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)?
Attractions near Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion):
What else should I know about attractions in Malaga?
- Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)
- Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)
- Hammam Al Ándalus Málaga
- Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)
- Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)
- MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)
- Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)
- Museo Picasso Málaga
- Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)
- Cervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)
- Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)
- Atarazanas Market
- Plaza de la Merced
- Málaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)
- Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)