Essential to any Malaga trip is a visit to Granada and its stunning Alhambra Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Luckily, this stunning Andalucian city is just an easy day trip away. To help you find the right tour for you, here are your options.
Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)
Plaza de la Marina 11, Malaga
The Plaza de la Marina is located in front of the main entrance of the Port of Málaga and the Palmeral de las Sorpresas, with the Alameda Principal to one side and the Parque de Málaga on the other, bounded on the north by Calle Larios.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)?
What else should I know about attractions in Malaga?
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)
- Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)
- Atarazanas Market
- Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)
- Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)
- Palmeral de las Sorpresas
- Centre Pompidou Málaga
- Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)
- Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)
- Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)
- Hammam Al Ándalus Málaga
- Museo Picasso Málaga
- CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)
- Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)
- MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)