Essential to any Malaga trip is a visit to Granada and its stunning Alhambra Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Luckily, this stunning Andalucian city is just an easy day trip away. To help you find the right tour for you, here are your options.
Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)
Calle Compañía, 10, Malaga, Spain
The museum is centrally located in the city’s historic quarter. Note that it is closed on Mondays, and that visits to temporary exhibitions are not included in the ticket price.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)?
Attractions near Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen):
What else should I know about attractions in Malaga?
- Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)
- Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)
- Hammam Al Ándalus Málaga
- MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)
- Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)
- Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)
- Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)
- Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)
- Atarazanas Market
- Cervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)
- Museo Picasso Málaga
- Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)
- Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)
- Plaza de la Merced
- Málaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)