Essential to any Malaga trip is a visit to Granada and its stunning Alhambra Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Luckily, this stunning Andalucian city is just an easy day trip away. To help you find the right tour for you, here are your options.
Palmeral de las Sorpresas
Muelle 2, Malaga, Andalucia, 29015
From the Malaga port, it takes about twenty minutes to reach the city center via the Palmeral de las Sorpresas walkways. Open all hours of the day, small cafes and restaurants can be spotted throughout. Otherwise, there are plenty of free public spaces to stop and enjoy the surroundings.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Palmeral de las Sorpresas?
What else should I know about attractions in Malaga?
- Centre Pompidou Málaga
- Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)
- Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)
- Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)
- Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)
- Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)
- Museo Picasso Málaga
- Málaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)
- Malaga Alcazaba
- Atarazanas Market
- Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)
- Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)
- Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)
- Hammam Al Ándalus Málaga
- Plaza de la Merced