Essential to any Malaga trip is a visit to Granada and its stunning Alhambra Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Luckily, this stunning Andalucian city is just an easy day trip away. To help you find the right tour for you, here are your options.
Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)
Tues-Sun from 10AM–2PM
Calle Ramón Franquelo, 4, Malaga, Andalucia
The museum can be found beside the Plaza de la Merced in Malaga. It’s open daily (except Mondays) from 10am to 2pm. Flamenco shows are typically held on Friday mornings, but it’s best to check with the museum in advance. Entrance to the museum is included in Malaga’s City Pass. Flamenco performances require an additional ticket.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)?
What else should I know about attractions in Malaga?
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)
- Hammam Al Ándalus Málaga
- Cervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)
- Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)
- Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)
- Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)
- Museo Picasso Málaga
- Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)
- Plaza de la Merced
- Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)
- Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)
- Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)
- Málaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)
- Malaga Alcazaba
- Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)