Top Malaga Classes & Workshops
22 results | All Malaga Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was just great! Exactly what we needed in our first day in Malaga, just to get us started. We did the tour with Ando, he is very funny, pleasant and knowledgeable. He also made suggestions on places to eat and to visit, even around Malaga. A great experience which I strongly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant way to see the city. We did this Segway tour on day one of our 4 day stay. Our tour guide Rory was great and gave us lots of tips for while we were there. Beautiful views from Gibalfaro."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Ready to do it again, relaxing and beautiful with excellent staff. Wasn’t sure what to expect and it was a 10 out of 10"
* A traveler said: "We always use City Sughtseeing when available and we did so in Madrid. This is the best way to see Madrid. It stops at all essential monuments and points of interest. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The only way to travel and explore this fabulous city! Easy, convenient and inexpensive....."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Julio was fantastic. His English was excellent, as was his depth of knowledge and story telling skills about the history of Malaga. Julio took his time giving narratives and explaining the background and meaning for things we saw on the tour. He gave us several tips on restaurants and walks around the city and area. One our best guides ever!"
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing experience and a great time to unwind and de stress. Place was accommodating and the services were definitely enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "This tour included a great mix of the history of Malaga and food! The tapas were very tasty and we were lucky to have a great "girls trip" with us. Everyone mixed well and enjoyed each others' company. The central market we visited was very big and several of our tapa tastings were there - cheese, fish, nuts, figs -- all terrific!"
* A traveler said: "It was a really nice evening with a lot of wine, different interesting foods and venues, beautiful walks through Malaga where you could take the vibe in and you also get active yourself in one venue! Mariella is super kind and a sunny company :) The group had a good vibe so we went out afterwards and even spent most of the rest of the week together so I felt like it was a wonderful start to the Malaga experience, thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "The art class that I attended with my 9 year old daughter was fantastic. We learned some facts about Picasso while creating in a very fun and relaxed art studio. Our instructor gave me very insightful advice that I will take home with me. Thank you so much. Daniela and Siena"
* A traveler said: "This was not only a wonderful cooking lesson, but a great history lesson as well. Pepe is very knowledgeable on the history of Spain and its food and it was an amazing visit."
* A traveler said: "Catharina is a good teacher. It was a very nice experience. We will come back to learn more. Everybody can do it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)
- El Caminito del Rey
- Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)
- CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)
- Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)
- SEA LIFE® Benalmádena
- Municipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)
- Málaga English Cemetery
- Palmeral de las Sorpresas
- Centre Pompidou Málaga
- Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)
- MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)
- Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)
- Malaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)
- Malaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)
- State Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)
- Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)
- Reservatauro Ronda
- Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)
- Museum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco