Top Malaga Private Transfers
207 results | All Malaga Tours
* A traveler said: "Recently used Viator for transfers to and from Malaga Airport to Malaga Centre. Service was very good and both drivers were friendly and gave excellent customer service. Would definitely use them again."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and kept us very safe. We have been to Malaga many times. However we really enjoyed this E bike tour and visited spots we had not before .. definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day. Prompt timings. Our guide Vanessa was excellent throughout, and local guide at Cordoba, Luis, was excellent also. Comfortable coach. Very good driver. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We always use City Sughtseeing when available and we did so in Madrid. This is the best way to see Madrid. It stops at all essential monuments and points of interest. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Ready to do it again, relaxing and beautiful with excellent staff. Wasn’t sure what to expect and it was a 10 out of 10"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Imma, was great. Got us around the crowds and was very knowledgeable on the site. Very impressive site, especially the lower part where the defence strategies was architected."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Julio was fantastic. His English was excellent, as was his depth of knowledge and story telling skills about the history of Malaga. Julio took his time giving narratives and explaining the background and meaning for things we saw on the tour. He gave us several tips on restaurants and walks around the city and area. One our best guides ever!"
* A traveler said: "Although our flight was delayed-- the driver stayed and professionally handled all aspects of our transportation."
* A traveler said: "This tour included a great mix of the history of Malaga and food! The tapas were very tasty and we were lucky to have a great "girls trip" with us. Everyone mixed well and enjoyed each others' company. The central market we visited was very big and several of our tapa tastings were there - cheese, fish, nuts, figs -- all terrific!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome for the price! Our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the town. She took us to the historic landmarks and explained the importance of each landmark. The tapas restaurant and wine bar she took us to had amazing food and yummy wine!"
* A traveler said: "Marbella, Mijas and Banus were great places to visit. Excellent views at each location. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The only way to travel and explore this fabulous city! Easy, convenient and inexpensive....."
* A traveler said: "This is one of the most amazing walks you can imagine. Walking the narrow pathway shows amazing views of the very narrow gorge/ If you are in Malaga area its a must"
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing experience and a great time to unwind and de stress. Place was accommodating and the services were definitely enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Adriano was excellent as a tour guide. The food was awesome. Every single dish I loved. I would do this tour again, any time."
* A traveler said: "Rainbow part , few was so nice , Unbelievable, i Enjoyed the View , Specially the las part unbelievable how they work its very hard i never been this kind of tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Malagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)
- SEA LIFE® Benalmádena
- Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)
- Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)
- Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)
- Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)
- Malaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)
- Municipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)
- El Torcal del Antequera
- Reservatauro Ronda
- Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)
- CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)
- Malaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)
- Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)
- Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)
- Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)
- Cervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)
- Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)
- Basílica de Santa María de la Victoria
- Atarazanas Market
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco