Port of Palma (Puerto de Palma) Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Palma de Mallorca is one of the Mediterranean’s busiest ports, welcoming more than 1.7 million cruise ship passengers each year. As the gateway to the island of Mallorca and Spain's Balearic Islands, it’s a popular stop on Mediterranean cruises, with easy access to both Valencia and Barcelona.
There’s plenty to see in Palma de Mallorca and the atmospheric Old Town harbor’s historic landmarks, including the Palma Cathedral (La Seu), the Royal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina), the old Banys Arabs bathhouse, and Bellver Castle. Popular shore excursions include boat cruises along the Mallorca coast, wine tasting in Serra de Tramuntana, or sightseeing in the Soller Valley and the villages of Valldemossa and Deia.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Shore excursions typically include port pickup and drop-off.
- Most shore excursions are half-day tours, leaving plenty of time to get back to your cruise ship.
- For a more flexible tour, opt for a hop-on hop-off bus tour of Palma and explore at your own pace.
How to Get to Palma from the Palma Cruise Port
Most cruise ships dock at the Poniente and Paraires quays at the Estacio Maritima, around 3 miles (5 kilometers) southwest of the town center. Many cruise lines offer shuttle services into Palma, or else taxis can be found right outside the terminal. Some ships dock at Porto Pi, just west of the Estacion Maritima.
The languages spoken in Mallorca are Spanish and Catalan, but many people speak English. The currency is the euro, and ATMs are easy to find. Be aware of the local custom of siesta—many shops and attractions may close between 12pm and 3pm.
Address: Moll Vell, 3, Palma, Mallorca 07012, Spain
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Port of Palma (Puerto de Palma)
No results found!
Things to do near Mallorca
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Torrevieja
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca